Landini tractors

nikos

Good morning and thank you very much in advance for your interest! For a month now I have bought a used landini legend 145tdi of 2006 model and it has a few days that the code AL093 flashes and then it does not take over until I turn off the engine and open it again! Also, if I press the clutch completely, the code AL098 comes out, but without the tractor showing anything! Does anyone know what it is and what to look forward to? sorry if i do not explain them well!

nashmach

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJkb25lZGVhbC5pZS1waG90b3MiLCJlZGl0cyI6eyJ0b0Zvcm1hdCI6ImpwZWciLCJyZXNpemUiOnsiZml0IjoiaW5zaWRlIiwid2lkdGgiOjYwMCwiaGVpZ2h0Ijo2MDB9fSwia2V5IjoicGhvdG9fMTk2NDc3NDc4In0=
Looks very well

John6610

Hi lads
Bought a 100 vision there a few months ago was just wondering would it have enough for a hedgecutter wouldn't need a big one just to keep hedges tipped up . I would get somebody in for a heavy cutting . Any ideas of makes or models to look out for. Thanks in advance.

MF30

Hi lads
Bought a 100 vision there a few months ago was just wondering would it have enough for a hedgecutter wouldn't need a big one just to keep hedges tipped up . I would get somebody in for a heavy cutting . Any ideas of makes or models to look out for. Thanks in advance.
A McConnell PA93 would be a decent all rounder, at a push you couldn't beat a PA 5000T.

Blizzard95

Hi,
Some of the lights are staying on when the ignition is turned off on the tractor. When engine running there off. so not sure why, thought it may have been the ignition switch faulty, but disconnected all cables from this, and still on? Any advice?
1642028335901.png

Blizzard95

Put that back on and disconnect the alternator.
Done that and the power symbol goes off, with both disconnected the main warning light goes off, so the functionality of those is correct.
I hadn’t noticed that other parts of the dash are also powered, engine temp, fuel,speed, the dash is getting power someway, as if the ignition is on, how si it powered, could there be a stuck contact in a relay?

eddie86

Know the previous owner. Tillage man , minds gear very well.
Edit: fairly sure he bought it new also
He didn't use it much either, by the clock. Would have to see it in the flesh but not many tractors come out looking that well in photos.

nashmach

Done that and the power symbol goes off, with both disconnected the main warning light goes off, so the functionality of those is correct.
I hadn’t noticed that other parts of the dash are also powered, engine temp, fuel,speed, the dash is getting power someway, as if the ignition is on, how si it powered, could there be a stuck contact in a relay?

4wd light, PTO speed, differential lock etc coming on too?

Also lights

Nothing should come on until the ignition is turned first click.