Loader tractor

N Den

Hi guys. I'm in the market for a good loader tractor around 90-110hp. I've always been a fan of Massey Ferguson but willing to look at other brands. Tractor would be doing the usual farm jobs. Budget around 25-30k thanks.

With that budget in mind for a massey ya should pick up a 42/43 series with a loader or a early 54 series. Or a ts or tl new holland. Would a t5060 fall. Into that price bracket?

Hi guys. I'm in the market for a good loader tractor around 90-110hp. I've always been a fan of Massey Ferguson but willing to look at other brands. Tractor would be doing the usual farm jobs. Budget around 25-30k thanks.

Landini Vision?

What part of the world are you in?

I think you can get a decent TSA for that kind of money I would have thought

Tbh for that Kind of money it's very hard to get a very fresh loader tractor I was in the same situation last year and got lucky in the end. I would be inclined to say buy without a loader this year and maybe use up most of your budget and put a loader on the tractor next year? But that mightnt suit in your circumstances.

Unless you are tight for space, I would go for a bigger range than the tls/jxu etc, they are almost too compact for my liking

As said above I'd buy a tractor without loader and add after. Less chance of running into front axle trouble

Kerry. Landini are becoming popular around these parts. A neighbour has 1 it pulls his 6 ton machine no problem

Keith O'Brien in bohola in mayo may be worth a try to see what he has. Gives good back up.

I have two landinis, they're fantastic tractors imo.

TSA are a nice tractor but a bit big and cumbersome for the power, vision or the likes would be far more maneuverable

Buying the loader separate after is the ideal situation but not always easy to get one. Plenty of good tractors with loaders to be had

I’d say Ben worth a punt if it had a LH reverser and be a nice loader tractor but I’d imagine lot of them are ragged to crap at this stage maybe a 6220 be better fresher option? Or were those ones with engine issues? Had a mate with a 6220 all it did was run hedge cutter and some round baking and he got great value from it.

Back