log splitters

c4l

I welded a folding table onto the side of mine, fill it up with logs first and you’ll be splitting for a while without stooping down.
finding a way to put a solidly mounted table on it is the issue. the face plate slides using a guide on the body of the splitter like where the cutter slides on alfies one. i dont know how you can mount one without interfering with the guide

MF30

finding a way to put a solidly mounted table on it is the issue. the face plate slides using a guide on the body of the splitter like where the cutter slides on alfies one. i dont know how you can mount one without interfering with the guide
I’ll get a pic of mine for you tomorrow.

Reactions: c4l

lough

Why don't you turn it into a vertical splitter?

agreid

looks the job. have a horizontal splitter here. god i wish there was a big table on it. always left doing a balancing act with the valve and the trunk that wants splitting
Place a stack of pallets beside it and load with rounds .

JohnBoy

We have an old jf muck spreader trailer. Fill it with rounds and it's a lovely height beside the splitter