Low roof loader tractor

i have a tsa 110 and a tl 90 both with loaders , the tsa has 520 70 34s and a delta cab, its a low tractor but not as low as the tl 90 but a much heavier built and more capable tractor for what you,re wanting to do but as jay gatsby said the tl is a grand tractor but a bit light if you need to do some heavier duties , i,ll measure the tsa tomorrow if i remember
I've a low roof T6040 on 600/65/38's , it's as near the same height as the 7740 on 480/70/38's, a bit too high for gone.

Which Landini would be 120hp and low cab?
I am not looking for a high spec tractor.

In terms of The newer models, You Are talking about a 6 series model there And They Are definitely too high for What You want gone.
D mccormick mc came with a low roof i seen a few on Agriaffaire. Think they came in 4 cyl up to 130 hp or so

Very rare models though and still too high as they Are a Good 20cm higher than a CX I'm nearly sure from one I looked At before.

i remember being in Reagans in Roscommon a few times and they always had tractors with low roofs amongst the offerings , might be worth checking them out

Have u look on agriaffaires maybe. There is a few flat roof massey 5711.
I do look on it now and again, but haven't seen any other than the global version, which isn't really of interest, I may have to end up with one, but I think I will find something better, if I wait long enough.

i have a tsa 110 and a tl 90 both with loaders , the tsa has 520 70 34s and a delta cab, its a low tractor but not as low as the tl 90 but a much heavier built and more capable tractor for what you,re wanting to do but as jay gatsby said the tl is a grand tractor but a bit light if you need to do some heavier duties , i,ll measure the tsa tomorrow if i remember
i threw the tape on the TSA and its 2.75 to the top of the roof

Tl100 here is 2.5 metre top to toe on 34 inch tyres. 60% tread approx remaining. Not sure how much different the new models would be

I do look on it now and again, but haven't seen any other than the global version, which isn't really of interest, I may have to end up with one, but I think I will find something better, if I wait long enough.
Why aren't you interested in the global version out of interest? I looked at both a 5711 global and 5711s 2yrs ago, the global was something like 13k cheaper, less electrics, no arm rest mounted controls, normal loader joystick etc, but its still a massive leap forward from the landini I had previously. I got it spec'd with reasonably small tires for the same reason, to fit into low sheds. Only thing I did do afterwards was change the spacers in the rear tires to widen it out abit.

Why aren't you interested in the global version out of interest? I looked at both a 5711 global and 5711s 2yrs ago, the global was something like 13k cheaper, less electrics, no arm rest mounted controls, normal loader joystick etc, but its still a massive leap forward from the landini I had previously. I got it spec'd with reasonably small tires for the same reason, to fit into low sheds. Only thing I did do afterwards was change the spacers in the rear tires to widen it out abit.
I am still not ruling out a MF gobal and if they did a 5712 dyna4 or a 6712 dyna 4 I would have bought one.
I am not sure the of 12x12 gearbox in a 40K tractor, but it may be, the 42xx & 43xx with a 12x12 gearbox was a bit dead in 40K a much better gearbox in 30K.
They are higher than a 57xxS flat roof tractor, the 57xx Globals are between 2.65M and 2.685M on 16.9r34s and the 67xx Global is 2.73M on 16.9r38s. I still may end up with a global, just going check other options first.
A grand tractor from what I have seen, just don't tick all the boxes for me.

Actually yeh I got my one with a dyna4, the demo one with the 2 levers for the 12x12 gearbox was muck, it reminded me of my neighbours old ford 7610 with a none synchro dogbox lol.

I am still not ruling out a MF gobal and if they did a 5712 dyna4 or a 6712 dyna 4 I would have bought one.
I am not sure the of 12x12 gearbox in a 40K tractor, but it may be, the 42xx & 43xx with a 12x12 gearbox was a bit dead in 40K a much better gearbox in 30K.
They are higher than a 57xxS flat roof tractor, the 57xx Globals are between 2.65M and 2.685M on 16.9r34s and the 67xx Global is 2.73M on 16.9r38s. I still may end up with a global, just going check other options first.
A grand tractor from what I have seen, just don't tick all the boxes for me.
Are the globals made in China ?

I'm waaay outta touch with modern machines but that's a nice little loader tractor.

Yep those are the ones, Poverty machines. They were just coming available when I was leaving the Massey Dealer I worked in, god awful yokes.

@mervyn...Were these meant to replace the terrible Valtra A series based masseys?(Cant recall series name)
The G sort of replaces the A as it doesn’t go low enough in horsepower to replace it completely. The N was too expensive/heavy at the lower end and not selling enough.
There was also a smaller range made by Hattat but it was not a success either

Back