Low roof loader tractor

Exactly, I would love a low hrs spotless T3 MF 5455, but they are getting like hen's teeth
I would prefer a snoopy nose one, but that is not a deal breaker if I got a good one, but hrs are, I think I wouldn't go over 4k hrs, so I sort of am ruling out 5455s at this stage because I doubt what I want still exists.

Thanks
I had come across that, but sort of ruled it out because of the hours, it looks like it was minded, even it had been under 5K I would have considered it, but the 6,4K hrs is a big draw back.
Id be inclined to agree, even 5k might be a touch high. 4k hours or less is ideal but finding the likes of it and it genuine is another day's work. Although it does look very well minded.

Was that loader swapped across or is it the usual MF loader pink coming out!!
The loader was new in ‘11, think the picture isn’t doing it any favours it wasn’t faded just not polished up.
That is a fine tractor, :thumbup1:
Did you have any injector issues?
Some of them gave a bit of trouble in the T3 Perkins.
Bought new and have to say it was probably the most reliable tractor we owned, never gave any problems got very regularly servicing few track rods new front tyres and can’t remember anything else.

I was in a low roof mf 5612 last week. Going by that and the other low roof machine’s on this thread I’d do all I could to get a standard one to fit in the sheds.

5060 NH or the Case equivalent, 34" rears.
Sort of coming around to thinking these may be my best option, can't find a good MF. While they are way lighter and less able than a MF 5612, I think they would still be a very big jump up in class from the 4345.
Asked the price on this one, but thought it way too dear for what it is.

Thanks,
Hoping to come up the years and hp a bit more, with less hours, if I could.
fair enough i guess. just a bit younger than what you have already, 40k and a low roof and a bit cheaper and closer to home that 45 was

fair enough i guess. just a bit younger than what you have already, 40k and a low roof and a bit cheaper and closer to home that 45 was
Yeah, if it had a couple of thousand less hours I would consider it, it looks in good condition.

Back