Low roof loader tractor

gone

My utility tractor, a 2002 MF 4345, is getting less useful to me, it is 30K, light and a bit lacking in power for most of my equipment. I am thinking of retiring it to the yard on my Mother's home farm. I am looking to replace it with another low roof tractor, under 2.6M, around 120hp and 40K, it wouldn't be too busy, but just need a handy tractor to work around the yard, load the sower, draw straw, collect seed or fert, roll, fence, etc.
I have had an eye out for a flat roof MF 4cyl, Sisu engined, 56xx or 57xx, a low hrs T3 5455 or even 5450 would probably do the jobs. Unfortunately they are like hen's teeth, MF stopped making flat roof 57xxS. If anyone sees one for sale let me know.
I would consider other makes, but the only one I see offering low roof mid range tractors is Claas Arion, but they have odd weight distribution, 50/50 so not ideal for a loader, has anyone a Claas Arion with a Loader, what do you think of it?
Are there other makes and models I should be considering?
TIA.

My utility tractor, a 2002 MF 4345, is getting less useful to me, it is 30K, light and a bit lacking in power for most of my equipment. I am thinking of retiring it to the yard on my Mother's home farm. I am looking to replace it with another low roof tractor, under 2.6M, around 120hp and 40K, it wouldn't be too busy, but just need a handy tractor to work around the yard, load the sower, draw straw, collect seed or fert, roll, fence, etc.
I have had an eye out for a flat roof MF 4cyl, Sisu engined, 56xx or 57xx, a low hrs T3 5455 or even 5450 would probably do the jobs. Unfortunately they are like hen's teeth, MF stopped making flat roof 57xxS. If anyone sees one for sale let me know.
I would consider other makes, but the only one I see offering low roof mid range tractors is Claas Arion, but they have odd weight distribution, 50/50 so not ideal for a loader, has anyone a Claas Arion with a Loader, what do you think of it?
TIA.
I have a 2014 Arion 420 CIS, that means it has a boost. I like it, loader controls on arm rest, and can change gear from there (Called electropilot). Fast hydraulics,good rear lift capacity. MX loader very well built and easy on and off. 2 valve engine is a bit dead we had ours remapped and livened it up nicely. Good turning circle. It is a bit bouncy on the road and suspension was not available more comfy with loader on and boom suspension on. Cab is basic but fine for what it is. It is light behind without a weight. We have just made a lump of a weight about 1.25 T and it has made loader work a lot nicer and more capable. Will put up a pic tomorrow.

Are those 5060’s very light on the back?never owned one but drove one unloading bales and thought it light compared to a 54 or 57 Massey, it was a 09 tractor.

A 5600 mf on r34 rears is around 2.7. Is that too high ? They did a flat roof for a period but they are as rare as hens teeth.
That 5700 global looks low too but not everyone’s cup of tea.

Keith foster has just traded one in locally.

drop him a line
Will give Keith a bell, but looking at a few of them, they look a bit light, they look like a step up from the 4345 but I think it may not be heavy enough for what I want?

TIA.

I would suggest a landini powerfarm/vision but it may be a bit basic for tillage barons :cowboy:

A neighbour of mine has a t5050 I've driven a few times, I think it's a grand tractor.

I service a John deere 5820 for a lad every year, I quite like it, it's a good lively yoke, I do collect it/deliver it back sometimes about 8 or 9 miles away and it's very comfy. Hasn't given any trouble worth talking about in 16 years/7k hours. maybe another option.

Actually, it did have about the world's most expensive wiper motor fitted at one stage. E370 euros. Bit of a sting in the tail

Will give Keith a bell, but looking at a few of them, they look a bit light, they look like a step up from the 4345 but I think it may not be heavy enough for what I want?
I have advocated for the tla and 5050s etc on here before and am a huge fan of them but I think you might be disappointed. Comparing to other 120hp tractors it's going to seem very light, slow and maybe lacking in creature comforts

I have advocated for the tla and 5050s etc on here before and am a huge fan of them but I think you might be disappointed. Comparing to other 120hp tractors it's going to seem very light, slow and maybe lacking in creature comforts
I will not be doing big hours in it, so comfort is not a big issue, but I think they were a better version of the MF4345 and not near heavy enough for modern equipment. Good little tractor, just not enough of a tractor for what I want.

Unless you come right up the years (and money) creature comforts and low roofs aren't in the same tractor, how many low buildings are involved @gone , could or would it make more sense to change the openings and future proof them. T5000 series have evolved from Fiat X0.90's series .

I will not be doing big hours in it, so comfort is not a big issue, but I think they were a better version of the MF4345 and not near heavy enough for modern equipment. Good little tractor, just not enough of a tractor for what I want.
I'd agree on that for the most part. She will handle gear but not at her ease. We've worked a 3 furrow reversible, a quite light kverneland and if you were any bit quick on the clutch she'd rear. That kind of thing if you were relying on her even occasionally for that type of work isn't ideal. Same for an 1000 litre sprayer.
We'd have nothing else I think as reliability is superb but our work is mainly loader and very light gear in comparison to what youd be running.

I would suggest a landini powerfarm/vision but it may be a bit basic for tillage barons :cowboy:

A neighbour of mine has a t5050 I've driven a few times, I think it's a grand tractor.

I service a John deere 5820 for a lad every year, I quite like it, it's a good lively yoke, I do collect it/deliver it back sometimes about 8 or 9 miles away and it's very comfy. Hasn't given any trouble worth talking about in 16 years/7k hours. maybe another option.

Actually, it did have about the world's most expensive wiper motor fitted at one stage. E370 euros. Bit of a sting in the tail
Which Landini would be 120hp and low cab?
I am not looking for a high spec tractor.

TIA.
Would something like a 6430 or 6330 John Deere suit? Not overly big or tall but very capable for its size? Comfortable too.

Unless you come right up the years (and money) creature comforts and low roofs aren't in the same tractor, how many low buildings are involved @gone , could or would it make more sense to change the openings and future proof them. T5000 series have evolved from Fiat X0.90's series .
I don't mind coming up the years and spending a bit on it, the MF 4345 has done near 20 years and will do a good few more years in the yard of the out farm. Would like to get a fresh s.h. tractor, but if I have to can go new.
The original sheds here were built in 1904 and would prefer to keep them as long as possible, the out farm is similar with some old low buildings I would like to keep. I will be building higher machinery sheds at home, but still need one low roof tractor.

Which Landini would be 120hp and low cab?
I am not looking for a high spec tractor.

Tbh, none of them really.

The powerfarm is the lowest and most basic. They went to 105hp, but the 95 is the most common model. As straightforward as you get.

The next series up would be the vision, little bit more refined. Bigger frame, heavier, little higher. Also only went to 105

To get to 120 you'd need a powermondial or a legend, or a mythos. The powermondial is the only of those that would be a 4 cyl turbo at that power, and is a bigger tractor than a 5455 mf, so defeats the purpose of what you are looking for

Dealer back up is a big thing too may I add

Would something like a 6430 or 6330 John Deere suit? Not overly big or tall but very capable for its size? Comfortable too.
The 6430/6330 are too high, but would be the sort of tractor I am looking for.

i have a tsa 110 and a tl 90 both with loaders , the tsa has 520 70 34s and a delta cab, its a low tractor but not as low as the tl 90 but a much heavier built and more capable tractor for what you,re wanting to do but as jay gatsby said the tl is a grand tractor but a bit light if you need to do some heavier duties , i,ll measure the tsa tomorrow if i remember

Back