Low roof loader tractor

Match in with the Bateman then, :lol: .
I am not cut out to buy or sell 2nd hand machinery, pretty much anything I looked at needed something changed or money spent on it and still didn't tick all the boxes.
I am after doing a deal on a new MF5711M Dyna 4, a bit taller than I wanted, but will work, for about €15k more than the Case in the North with a loader, I have a new tractor, 540 Michelin tyres, air brakes and 0% finance.
I thought I had what I wanted with this NH T5060 in Casey tractors, but it was only a 12spd and I don't think manual 12spd is good enough for a 40K tractor, grand in a 30K.
Then I was positive I had it with the immaculate JXU115 in McCullagh machinery a few days ago and if it was €35K I would have bought it, but at €40K + Loader it was just too close to new price.
Thanks very much for all who posted suggestions, and I know, I am a picky Bol!0%.
View attachment 91948
Is that your new one in hegartys yard @gone ?

I don't think so, what loader is on that one?
It is supposed to built but waiting on something, probably tyres.
I think they have 6 of those 5711Ms coming in this Autumn.
I don't think it had a loader on it, nice looking tractor, it was a Dyna 4.

I don't think so, what loader is on that one?
It is supposed to built but waiting on something, probably tyres.
I think they have 6 of those 5711Ms coming in this Autumn.
A popular tractor, if ur vat registered they are definitely worth a look rather than a vat margin secondhand tractor.

I don't think it had a loader on it, nice looking tractor, it was a Dyna 4.
I was over there today and told, by the salesman that it is my tractor, but it is slightly wrong spec, so I am not sure. Too late to bother now for this year, so it can wait till January.

I was over there today and told, by the salesman that it is my tractor, but it is slightly wrong spec, so I am not sure. Too late to bother now for this year, so it can wait till January.
Are all the 5711 M’s dyna 4 or is it a cost option, I believe the original global’s weren’t dyna 4.

Are all the 5711 M’s dyna 4 or is it a cost option, I believe the original global’s weren’t dyna 4.
You can get 57xxM up to and including the 5711M with either Dyna4 or the simple 12x12 gearbox. the bigger ones are only available with the simple box.

Well wear G, the size difference between that and the 7720 must be huge
Yes, but not as much as the difference between the 4345 and the 7720S, or it and the 8S Hegartys had on demo, it was parked beside the 8S a good bit over the last few months, it wasn't doing the 8S any favours.
I must get a pic of the 135 parked beside the 6718S, now that is a size difference.

Back