Machinery on Youtube

well thaught out lift plan

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz71eVreMDc"]Waikato Crane Topple Fail accident - YouTube[/ame]

On the subject of machine videos these two lads do have good ones up every now and then
Laying 700 Concrete Sewer Pipe: The Whole Experience - YouTube
385C L Powerstripe On Bench - Outside View - YouTube
tasty lad on that first digger.
no half buckets there.
i see the boots off at the door too, and the strips of carpet on the pedals.
ive seen one or two that take the boots off over my time, but they are rare.
the inside of that cab is mint, a credit, if not a bit ocd.

the second lad, personally i wouldnt sit at that angle if i was constantly loading, if he couldn't sit on top of it then id of pulled a shelf to sit level on when loading, you would save the time in the long run, along with the fact its a bit sore on a machine the way he is doing it, imo.

tasty lad on that first digger.
no half buckets there.
i see the boots off at the door too, and the strips of carpet on the pedals.
ive seen one or two that take the boots off over my time, but they are rare.
the inside of that cab is mint, a credit, if not a bit ocd.

the second lad, personally i wouldnt sit at that angle if i was constantly loading, if he couldn't sit on top of it then id of pulled a shelf to sit level on when loading, you would save the time in the long run, along with the fact its a bit sore on a machine the way he is doing it, imo.

Never seen anyone taking off the boots meself, still ocd or not, if it was your own machine wouldnt ya be delighted to have that like of that fella driving it!

Mind a lad from ballyshannon that used to drive for wills, he would have been similar to that. No matter what machine he was on it would be kept spotless and he was a deadly operator, used to enjoy watching him as ya would learn a fair bit from him

they clearly thought it looked like a handy enough way to dispose of a valtra and draw the insurance money :whistle:

Nifty equipment and operator!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg9TGNQxloA"]Steelwrist X18 and Cat 312DL Ben Miller - YouTube[/ame]

its like an extension of your hand.
i do often dream about one when im asleep...

but, a first class operator there, maybe less would do tho.
i suppose it was for the show.

Thats some job alright!

One of those rotator heads would have been handy today! Ditching with a wheeled digger is no fun :( :(

Thats some job alright!

One of those rotator heads would have been handy today! Ditching with a wheeled digger is no fun :( :(
i just never seem to have a spare 15k in my back pocket for one tho.

i just never seem to have a spare 15k in my back pocket for one tho.

In my case if i had the spare 15k to buy one i think id be having myself as tidy a 12 ton as i could find to be honest..... Some day!

Hopefully get a 5ton machine out to finish off the job during the week as the rest is all in amongst trees, just made a start with our own wheeled today on the easy bit to make sure we can do it all in a day!

In my case if i had the spare 15k to buy one i think id be having myself as tidy a 12 ton as i could find to be honest..... Some day!

Hopefully get a 5ton machine out to finish off the job during the week as the rest is all in amongst trees, just made a start with our own wheeled today on the easy bit to make sure we can do it all in a day!
i have an ex135 here, an 02 one, only 5980 genuine hours on her yet, so she might last a while yet.
love her as a digger to drive.

i have an ex135 here, an 02 one, only 5980 genuine hours on her yet, so she might last a while yet.
love her as a digger to drive.

Spent a day and a half on a very tidy ex120 a year or 2 ago and have hated driving the hx for anything major since... Its so slow and awkward to dig in comparison.... Still I've done an awful lot of digging with it since and will do for a while yet, but you'd be half spoilt on a track machine :p :p

Spent a day and a half on a very tidy ex120 a year or 2 ago and have hated driving the hx for anything major since... Its so slow and awkward to dig in comparison.... Still I've done an awful lot of digging with it since and will do for a while yet, but you'd be half spoilt on a track machine :p :p
dont worry, i dont my time on old yokes too.
i drove a 50 tonner for a while, it was comfort.

Worst thing is it would be hard to justify track machine here but if i could i get rid of digger for track machine and tele in the morning if i could.....

50 ton would be some bus to drive alright...

I got a quick spin on one of those big Cat 385's I think was the number of it. 85 ton digger and flipping heck it was huge. There was 2 of them working together on the motorway (M7) near me here when it was been built. Savage diggers.

I got a quick spin on one of those big Cat 385's I think was the number of it. 85 ton digger and flipping heck it was huge. There was 2 of them working together on the motorway (M7) near me here when it was been built. Savage diggers.

the security guard ran you i suppose:whistle:

i drove a 50 tonne volvo in oz for a bit, it was the nicest machine i ever sat in, youd dig suger out of tea with it!

Back