Massey 6290

Ryanm6874

Hi guys.
We recently bought a 6290 and I took it out today for a load of bales. Just pulled out of the yard and was going down a hill and it put itself from D to A automatically. It went down through the ranges but I didn't command it to. Hydraulic warning signal came up on the dash with a constant beep to. Turned it off and on again and it was grand again. Anyone have any ideas? thanks

Farmer Phil had some sort of a similar issue with one of his 6290 tractors in one of his videos I seem to remember, don't ask me what he or the father did to solve it.

Farmer Phil had some sort of a similar issue with one of his 6290 tractors in one of his videos I seem to remember, don't ask me what he or the father did to solve it.
He seems to be good enough at answering questions too in fairness.
Might be worth asking him .

He seems to be good enough at answering questions too in fairness.
Might be worth asking him .
I’ve only seen a few episodes of his like the one making the loft in the garage and the silage bale challenge but they are a great pairing in fairness and easy to watch. His father is a smart cookie and knows the insides of machines well.

I’ve only seen a few episodes of his like the one making the loft in the garage and the silage bale challenge but they are a great pairing in fairness and easy to watch. His father is a smart cookie and knows the insides of machines well.
I only came across his videos lately, but I find them very good I have to say. His father is good around the gear alright, you would have to be with an ageing fleet and a lot of different gear to be on the go. Big farming operation as well.

Back