Massey Ferguson 7400

jthomsonagri

I need to make a confession! I have been looking at other brands to replace my CVX 150. Went to look at a mf 7495 the other day, dealer offered me good money for mine back against it. Think I will probably go for it so if anyone is looking for a very tidy 2003 CVX 150 pm me and I will pass on the dealers details.Screenshot_2016-03-31-19-27-25.png

Last edited:
I need to make a confession! I have been looking at other brands to replace my 150. Went to look at a mf 7495 the other day, dealer offered me good money for mine back against it. Think I will probably go for it so if anyone is looking for a very tidy 150 pm me and I will pass on the dealers details.

@headcase look what you have gone and done you have turned @jthomsonagri

I need to make a confession! I have been looking at other brands to replace my 150. Went to look at a mf 7495 the other day, dealer offered me good money for mine back against it. Think I will probably go for it so if anyone is looking for a very tidy 150 pm me and I will pass on the dealers details.View attachment 35805
Bit o air freshner to get the smell o shyte out and she'll scrub up well:wink:

I need to make a confession! I have been looking at other brands to replace my 150. Went to look at a mf 7495 the other day, dealer offered me good money for mine back against it. Think I will probably go for it so if anyone is looking for a very tidy 150 pm me and I will pass on the dealers details.View attachment 35805
Shes a big ol girl compared to my 80

It will seem big for a while, a big step up in power weight and size from the 150.
A fine machine, well may it ware :Thumbp2:

It will seem big for a while, a big step up in power weight and size from the 150.
A fine machine, well may it ware :Thumbp2:
Thanks gone, size wise it's not a lot bigger than my cvx but certainly has a lot more go about it. I regularly drive a 6490 which would be the same size wise as the 7495.

Its very intuitive :Thumbp2:
Everything you need is adjustable
The 6490 I drive has data3, just a case of translating the dyna6 settings over to dynaVT. I would guess there are a lot more options on the 74 screen compared to the 64's.

The 6490 I drive has data3, just a case of translating the dyna6 settings over to dynaVT. I would guess there are a lot more options on the 74 screen compared to the 64's.
Just have a play
On the 64 if you set speeds and hydraulics in the memories then go to a new implement do you need to redo the settings for each machine?

Just have a play
On the 64 if you set speeds and hydraulics in the memories then go to a new implement do you need to redo the settings for each machine?
Yes you can set them up for a few machines and store them, is it 6 different machines???, I don't do it much because mostly gone power beyond now.

Yes you can set them up for a few machines and store them, is it 6 different machines???, I don't do it much because mostly gone power beyond now.
Aye but on the 74 you can set fwd/rev speeds,cruise control speeds,engine preset speeds,shuttle/cruise response and pedal sensitivity plus any hydraulic settings for he 6 memories

Back