Massey Ferguson

Blizzard

Would anyone know how much oil goes in the back end of a Massey 4365? Changed the oil and filter today but its near impossible to see it on the dip stick! I have 50 litres put in so far.

headcase

Very Senior Member
Would anyone know how much oil goes in the back end of a Massey 4365? Changed the oil and filter today but its near impossible to see it on the dip stick! I have 50 litres put in so far.
Pull the dipstick out and lay out on a piece of parlour paper ...

eire23

I should know the answer to this but in not rightly sure., never have had any bother reading the dipstick on the 43 or 42 here. Quick Google might throw up something.

eire23

50 litres it says there although thats for a 4355. Couldn't see anything for a 4365. Not sure how reliable that site is

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210307_193636_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210307_193636_com.android.chrome.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 16

towbar

I don't but those that do seem to love it except its claimed that many had to be replaced after 6k hrs.

Bot.exe

It depends heavily on how it's it has been driven. Whether you use the low box for draught/field work and if you used the vario to brake. It is the fendt Vario gearbox.

scoffcruddle

I’ve had my red fendt 12 months now,the gearbox takes some getting used to compared to the newer vario gearboxes,it’s very touchy in pedal mode,you have to think as you press the pedal,stick mode is fine but not being Tms means you need to set the revs.
Absolute bonkers that the hand throttle in pedal mode mimics the foot throttle,to set the revs you then have to use the A/B preset buttons.
If you’d never driven a newer vario you’d think it was great,I’d still have it over a dyna6 gearbox any day.

headcase

Very Senior Member
I’ve had my red fendt 12 months now,the gearbox takes some getting used to compared to the newer vario gearboxes,it’s very touchy in pedal mode,you have to think as you press the pedal,stick mode is fine but not being Tms means you need to set the revs.
Absolute bonkers that the hand throttle in pedal mode mimics the foot throttle,to set the revs you then have to use the A/B preset buttons.
If you’d never driven a newer vario you’d think it was great,I’d still have it over a dyna6 gearbox any day.
use forager mode...