Massey Ferguson

towbar

It might not be dynashift? If so bypassing ecu was fairly straightforward. But no protection for trans oil temp or oil pressure drop.

Fuel metering was for datatronic information only.

jf 850

gone

No chance it was on a ferry at the time??
Is he selling?
Not selling as far as I know.
The fancy seat, Active??? and the very big soft tyres make it a bit wallowy. The active seat damps it out making it a very comfortable drive, but it makes him feel sea sick, so he turns off all movement and adjustment on the seat. A tractor on a 72" track width on 16.9 r34s the seat will pitch less from side to side than a tractor on 20.8 r42s, he doesn't like the motion. I think at least 2 lads, maybe even 3, working with him have put more hours on the 7530 than he has.

marco

The fancy seat, Active??? and the very big soft tyres make it a bit wallowy. The active seat damps it out making it a very comfortable drive, but it makes him feel sea sick, so he turns off all movement and adjustment on the seat. A tractor on a 72" track width on 16.9 r34s the seat will pitch less from side to side than a tractor on 20.8 r42s, he doesn't like the motion. I think at least 2 lads, maybe even 3, working with him have put more hours on the 7530 than he has.
Someone told me it was soft cab suspension that caused that effect

jd-baz

Didn’t think a 7530 ever came with the active seat

gone

Didn’t think a 7530 ever came with the active seat
I really don't know what the all singing all dancing seat was at the time. It was a significantly better seat than was in the 6490. I was just commenting that even though the 7530 is a very comfortable tractor it's owner would be happier driving the JCB telescopic or the 4255.
Tall tractors are not everyone's cup of tea, as @jf 850 was saying.

MeathMassey3

I really don't know what the all singing all dancing seat was at the time. It was a significantly better seat than was in the 6490. I was just commenting that even though the 7530 is a very comfortable tractor it's owner would be happier driving the JCB telescopic or the 4255.
Tall tractors are not everyone's cup of tea, as @jf 850 was saying.
Jeanie. I wouldn't have considered a 7530 a tall tractor. Only around a ft or 2 taller than a tm140 or a 714. Deffenitely with you on the swaying of them, it like driving a boat at times, the new r series seem to be the same story too. Is it the tyres, the seat or what causes that in them?

gone

Jeanie. I wouldn't have considered a 7530 a tall tractor. Only around a ft or 2 taller than a tm140 or a 714. Deffenitely with you on the swaying of them, it like driving a boat at times, the new r series seem to be the same story too. Is it the tyres, the seat or what causes that in them?
I learned to drive on a 135, where my torso would be at the same height whether sitting in the seat or standing beside the tractor. So I suppose it depends on perspective.