Massey Ferguson

What's the difference between dynashift and Dyna 4? Me and my old man having an argument here. He swears they're one in the same but I'm saying they're different due to the Dyna 4 having less gears. There any other differences or similarities apart from them both having 4 powershifts in each range?

What's the difference between dynashift and Dyna 4? Me and my old man having an argument here. He swears they're one in the same but I'm saying they're different due to the Dyna 4 having less gears. There any other differences or similarities apart from them both having 4 powershifts in each range?
Dynashift is the 32 spd gearbox MF had in the late 6100 series, all the 6200 and the very early 6400, a very good gearbox with 2 ranges, 4 gears and 4 powershifts. It was replaced with the Dyna6.
Dyna4 is basically the Dyna6 gearbox with only 4 powershifts in each of the 4 gears, it is no real relationship to Dynashift.
I am too slow.

I was looking at the 8S, massive and extremely tall tractor, standing well over 3.3M high, way too big and heavy for me.
I didn't realise there was a 7719S in the yard, I would have loved to have a look at it, I tried more than 6 times to get a price for one before giving up and buying second hand 7720S.

1614890351843.png

I was looking at the 8S, massive and extremely tall tractor, standing well over 3.3M high, way too big and heavy for me.
I didn't realise there was a 7719S in the yard, I would have loved to have a look at it, I tried more than 6 times to get a price for one before giving up and buying second hand 7720S.

View attachment 88347
Demonstrator?

Would anyone know how much oil goes in the back end of a Massey 4365? Changed the oil and filter today but its near impossible to see it on the dip stick! I have 50 litres put in so far.

Would anyone know how much oil goes in the back end of a Massey 4365? Changed the oil and filter today but its near impossible to see it on the dip stick! I have 50 litres put in so far.
Pull the dipstick out and lay out on a piece of parlour paper ...

I should know the answer to this but in not rightly sure., never have had any bother reading the dipstick on the 43 or 42 here. Quick Google might throw up something.

50 litres it says there although thats for a 4355. Couldn't see anything for a 4365. Not sure how reliable that site is

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210307_193636_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210307_193636_com.android.chrome.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 18
Back