Massey Ferguson

I don't but those that do seem to love it except its claimed that many had to be replaced after 6k hrs.

It depends heavily on how it's it has been driven. Whether you use the low box for draught/field work and if you used the vario to brake. It is the fendt Vario gearbox.

I’ve had my red fendt 12 months now,the gearbox takes some getting used to compared to the newer vario gearboxes,it’s very touchy in pedal mode,you have to think as you press the pedal,stick mode is fine but not being Tms means you need to set the revs.
Absolute bonkers that the hand throttle in pedal mode mimics the foot throttle,to set the revs you then have to use the A/B preset buttons.
If you’d never driven a newer vario you’d think it was great,I’d still have it over a dyna6 gearbox any day.

I’ve had my red fendt 12 months now,the gearbox takes some getting used to compared to the newer vario gearboxes,it’s very touchy in pedal mode,you have to think as you press the pedal,stick mode is fine but not being Tms means you need to set the revs.
Absolute bonkers that the hand throttle in pedal mode mimics the foot throttle,to set the revs you then have to use the A/B preset buttons.
If you’d never driven a newer vario you’d think it was great,I’d still have it over a dyna6 gearbox any day.
use forager mode...

Unusual to see with manual shuttle

NzdjMjI1Zjc0ZTZkNWNhNzc2MDEyNmI2NzZiMWU2OWJsv35LDavqXPQy5_1Oie4-aHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xNzk5MDYxMzJ8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg
NzVmMjkwZWYyN2YxMDBlNTgxZGYyZGIyOTg2YTg4ZDMH7qsvJ8nC7dOn9lVgGOIRaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xNzk5MDYxMzh8fHwxMjAweDEyMDB8fHx8fHx8fA==.jpeg

Never had any first hand experience of them but been told its a backward step from the power shuttle ones its a stiff syncro made more difficult with a cable operated by a linkage which flexes

Back