Massey Ferguson

Why use a tractor for bulk deliveries? Are some of the spots they are going into horrendous or what?
licenses maybe? be easier to get some lad to drive a tractor than someone to drive truck. only guessing but it is odd alright

Why use a tractor for bulk deliveries? Are some of the spots they are going into horrendous or what?
They have been using tractors on and off for the last 20 years, that particular one is at slurry (pig) for the season and delivering feed in the winter.
It's certainly not for manoeuvreability , it's harder managed than an artic.

To light for the hp?.
If you want a light 200hp tractor it is perfect, I would consider it very similar to a NH T7.210. it might even be a bit heavier and more capable, but still no replacement for a 6495/7720/2. It is a 7716 with the engine tuned up. A fine tractor for a lot of work and it will sell well if priced right.
But it is not a mid weight (8.5ton) 200hp tractor.

Hadn't seen or heard what they were doing, but yes disappointed, a fine tractor a tuned up 7480, a very good tractor, but not a 210hp tillage tractor.
Tuned up 7480 with data 5 and fancy armrest😎😂same weight too 7500kgs

Tuned up 7480 with data 5 and fancy armrest😎😂same weight too 7500kgs
Yes a fine tractor, with a proper backend, unlike the 6480 replacements, in or around 7.75ton in it's working clothes. Heavier bigger wheels, better front & cab suspension and a few emissions extras would be the only weight difference so I would guess about 250kg heavier than yours.

Yes a fine tractor, with a proper backend, unlike the 6480 replacements, in or around 7.75ton in it's working clothes. Heavier bigger wheels, better front & cab suspension and a few emissions extras would be the only weight difference so I would guess about 250kg heavier than yours.
must drop mine onto a weighbridge 1 day

Back