Mccormick tractors.

I thought the lower part of the both cabs was the same.
On the standard cab take out the rubber mat and there is an access plate about 10" x 18 "
What are you trying to access?
Gearbox neutral switches ?

I m afraid I m not much help to you on the power shuttle ones, Xtrashift isn't it.
Just a plain mechanical shuttle one here. I think the power shuttle ones are a good bit different.

Not something you'd see too often now.

https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/mccormick-x7660/24284667

NzM2YWU2YjFlODdiMDY5NTZkNjZkODA5NWQzYTAxY2XhWhgnTdcwvSkR4h4tvcnzaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xNDI1NjU4MDN8fHwxMjAweDEyMDB8fHx8fHx8fA==.jpeg

Where would 1 find d steering tilt adjustment plates online? Local Mccormick dealer is more interested in asking questions instead of trying to help a man out

D first time i enquired about parts he kept asking where i got it and who i was then said go get parts somewhere else

I wouldn't be giving a lad like that the second time to do it...

When I was buying a tractor a few years ago I was looking for a specific tractor, it was a New Holland with a mechanical gearbox and I was in my local New Holland garage a few times and the sales man said to me one day, if you find what you are looking for somewhere else, buy it, and I did. I have been in since a lot of times, they are still making money from the sale of parts to me. He asked me where I got the tractor, he told me they sold it new and they knew of the tractor. This used to be MF area, now its mostly New Holland

When I was buying a tractor a few years ago I was looking for a specific tractor, it was a New Holland with a mechanical gearbox and I was in my local New Holland garage a few times and the sales man said to me one day, if you find what you are looking for somewhere else, buy it, and I did. I have been in since a lot of times, they are still making money from the sale of parts to me. He asked me where I got the tractor, he told me they sold it new and they knew of the tractor. This used to be MF area, now its mostly New Holland
Our local case garage is good he used to sell second hand new hollands before he became a case dealer. Hel bend over backwards for people if u show him respect a local veg farmer only buys tractors from him but he gets great after sales service aswell

Our local case garage is good he used to sell second hand new hollands before he became a case dealer. Hel bend over backwards for people if u show him respect a local veg farmer only buys tractors from him but he gets great after sales service aswell
Could you get parts from the Case dealer?
For the CX here we have got parts from both McCormick and Case dealers. Some bits were cheaper from Case IH

Could you get parts from the Case dealer?
For the CX here we have got parts from both McCormick and Case dealers. Some bits were cheaper from Case IH
I priced some stuff in mike garahys but he was a bit more expensive and would have to order it in. Its handy to know that i can get stuff there though as we pass his door everyday and he can be got on d phone after hours

Was it a dromone hitch that came on cxs? I only realised tonight iv no drawbar on mine i thought it was like d ford hitch where d drawbar was at d far side of d pickup

Is the bulb in the lift up/ down rocker switch working ?
The one here was acting strange and put up an error code ( I can't remember which one) .
Replaced the bulb , and it was back to normal. Probably nothing to do with the fault showing on yours but worth a look

Back