Mchale vs Welger

Mate sent me a snap of somewhere in cork of a lad with a newish looking fendt and a pottinger impress combi last night that he was setting up for him.crop was light, probaly was a paddock
The plastic net was desperate slow to complete its cycle... I meant to go back and time it

The in-line is a great job for anyone doing a handy amount of bales. Before I’d have to bale them, then wrap them and help stacking. If your anyway good with machinery and quick to learn I’d say go for it. I bought a new baler and put a 07 wrapper with 35k bales behind it. On hills you just open the arm and it’ll pull the bale into line. Good camera with a big screen. You’ll do 35 bales an hour handy. Got up to 55 in 30ft rows.

16882FED-593E-4E9B-AC55-C15471345765.jpeg

The in-line is a great job for anyone doing a handy amount of bales. Before I’d have to bale them, then wrap them and help stacking. If your anyway good with machinery and quick to learn I’d say go for it. I bought a new baler and put a 07 wrapper with 35k bales behind it. On hills you just open the arm and it’ll pull the bale into line. Good camera with a big screen. You’ll do 35 bales an hour handy. Got up to 55 in 30ft rows.

View attachment 91353
Do you run the wrapper with the spool on all the time , or power beyond?
I have a f560 and I was thinking of buying a inline to go behind it ,
My baler runs on power beyond,
Not going a whole pile , ours and a few ,

Do you run the wrapper with the spool on all the time , or power beyond?
I have a f560 and I was thinking of buying a inline to go behind it ,
My baler runs on power beyond,
Not going a whole pile , ours and a few ,
Not ideal but it’s on the spool. Wrapper and tractor have load sensing and might see if it works this year. When it was goin well I didn’t like to change it.

Any trouble with grass wrapping around the reel ?
No.
I know the product support lad for the UK and he said it will only happen in certain grass and at that if it did happen and you came back to the same field an hour later it would be fine.
He said it might never happen you and It might happen you 3 times in your life.
It hasn't happened me yet anyway.

some baler. im guessing it can do about 40 bales with 2 rolls of plastic? could be wrong though

If one roll at 4 layers wraps 30-32 bales, two rolls should do 60+ on the barrel only
Wouldn't have thought so, one roll doesn't do the full width of the bale unless there be enough overlap between the 2 rolls to get 60 + bales as you said but then the outer edges might lack a bit of plastic unless I'm missing something

Back