MF4255

Centrifugal type filter in a bowl behind the rh wheel.Completely washable.
Strainer filter behind an oval plate with 2 bolts just under the bowl of the centrifugal filter,but above the auxiliary pump.
Underneath just in front of the hitch,a three bolt,triangular plate(with rounded corners),has another washable strainer above it. Oil needs drained before removal.
Oil fill plug above the top link jaw between spool valves and dipstick to the right hand side of that.I think...

Agrimax has it well covered there. All I can add is have the dirt well cleaned away around the bowl of the certifugal filter before removing it as a lot of dirt builds up there. Nearly as easy to take of the wheel as well when your at it to leave the job easier

Last edited:
Centrifugal type filter in a bowl behind the rh wheel.Completely washable.
Strainer filter behind an oval plate with 2 bolts just under the bowl of the centrifugal filter,but above the auxiliary pump.
Underneath just in front of the hitch,a three bolt,triangular plate(with rounded corners),has another washable strainer above it. Oil needs drained before removal.
Oil fill plug above the top link jaw between spool valves and dipstick to the right hand side of that.I think...
Thanks that’s been really helpful.

Back