model toy's, 200 acre carpet farms and more.

well stacker the sky is the limit if ya want one made but afaik there isnt a model of the round pack.
i stand to be corrected tho.
you could get one commissioned but it would be lolly money, and prob would be 1/16 scale.

iirc nobody has done one yet.:confused1:
I remember seeing one a few years ago. I think it was tandem axle and looked poor enough, Really do not want to go down the getting it made route!!:no:

Good man Tinman. It is a top class publication even if I do say so myself :whistling::whistling:

Watch out for further interesting developments too!
i take it you have read it nash, did you get the two preview editions, i ordered them too just for the read.
any model mags i have sit beside the white telephone:lol:

i take it you have read it nash, did you get the two preview editions, i ordered them too just for the read.
any model mags i have sit beside the white telephone:lol:

Yes indeed and I have one of the preview issues here too.

I will declare my vested interest here as I write the Literature Library section for Model Farmer so am part of the small and dedicated team that work on this publication.

It has been in existence for about a year now as web only content but now is a big push for a printed publication.

on a different note.

some day i might just invest. brutal money tho.
but rather cool really.

[YOUTUBE]z0K65Snsu94&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.gandmfarmmodels.co.uk/

along with the replica agri stuff theres a veeeery a nice ROS blue 110-90 down the page too.....

do ya think they wud do a discount for a bulk purchase???????????????

I know some who have got the Replicagri stuff already and they reckon they are much better than the Ros equivalents. Think both of those blue versions are dear but will get the three terracottas at some stage.

For you with the exchange rate Simtractor had good deals at the minute.

they are really starting to roll out the classics now,
despite not being the best tractors it looks a good model.
mail

Back