model toy's, 200 acre carpet farms and more.

tinman

Very Senior Member
well i suppose everyone has their own way of going mad, and for me (so far) its models.
im still collecting them.
and all goin well, some day id like to get a diorama set up.

if there is an intrest in this hobby ill do my best to keep regularly posting info on some of the new stuff.

so for the first post,
heres some the new line up of tractors from replicagri,
their products are extremely well made.

Brand:
fiat

Model:
100-90 DT
Description:
Manufacturer:
replicagri
Articlenumber:
Scale:
1/32
In program from:
Production run:
unlimited

05c98413f5facd85ed7d379160bbb9a51.jpg

not really my thing, but got my uncle a couple for christmas .. . .

a ford 7000 and a Taarup DC1500, got them mounted on a plimth, something else to gather dust i guess!!

1055709.jpg

1508757.jpg

Northern Ireland Farm Toy and Model Show

Due to popular demand the Northern Ireland Farm Toy and Model Show at Portrush on Good Friday 2nd April 2010 shall have an extended opening time. The Show will commence at 12 noon and run until 10.00pm.
First Ever Show Tractor for Northern Ireland Farm Toy and Model Show.
Farm model collectors and enthusiasts will be delighted to learn that the Northern Ireland Farm Toy and Model Show is going to have a very limited edition Show tractor available for sale to mark the 10th Northern Ireland Farm Toy and Model Show at Portrush on Good Friday 2nd April 2010.
A special run of only forty 1;32 scale Massey Ferguson 375 tractors has been commissioned by DBP Model Tractors. Each tractor will be individually numbered and come in a special presentation box. Priced at £160.00 these models are sure to be highly prized amongst dedicated farm model enthusiasts. Advance orders for the tractor to be collected at Portrush on 2nd April can be made via the contact page on this website or by calling the Show organisers.
The Northern Ireland Farm Toy and Model Show is celebrating four years since its’ inception. Now firmly established as the premier dedicated farm toy and model show in Ireland the organisers Keith and Alastair are looking forward to what promises to be an excellent event for all farm model enthusiasts from throughout Northern and Southern Ireland.

The Show is located one hour’s drive north of Belfast. Visitors from further afield will be most welcome to Portrush where they can enjoy a very reasonably priced short break. Hotels and guest houses on www.nationalminitrac.com Attractions in the area include world class golf links, the Giants Causeway and mile upon mile of deserted sandy beaches.
NI%20MODEL%20AND%20TOY%201.jpg

Visitor numbers have risen steadily over the years to this twice yearly event which is firmly ensconced in the farm model collectors’ calendar. The Show is once again being held at Best Western Magherabuoy House Hotel, Portrush in County Antrim. Taking place from 2.00pm on Friday 27th November the organisers look forward to welcoming their many farm model collecting friends to this exceptional event which offers an unrivalled setting and atmosphere for collectors along with their friends and families to enjoy their hobby and meet with fellow enthusiasts.

On offer will be farm models in 1:87, 1:32 and 1:16 scales. Britains, Universal Hobbies, SIKU, ROS, Wiking, Schuco and others will be available at this one stop model tractor mecca. DBPModel Tractors one of Europe’s leading model makers will be attending the Portrush Show. DBP are renowned for their phenomenal models including County and Roadless tractors as well their superb 1:32 scale Massey Ferguson models which will be available at Portrush. The event also offers lorries by Corgi, Tekno, WSI and model cars to include rally cars and American muscle cars. Local farm diversification businesses also attend the event offering some of their local craft merchandise. One such business; Millwood Crafts will be in attendance with their extensive range of highly acclaimed wooden farmyards.

An essential aspect of the Show is to promote local businesses and Charity. The Northern Ireland Kidney Research Fund will benefit from prize draws and a model tractor auction during the event. The Northern Ireland Kidney Research Fund is a totally voluntary organisation which exists to support research and treatment of kidney disease directly for the benefit of the people of Northern Ireland. The Show organisers fully support the work of this deserving charity which has impacted so many people throughout Northern Ireland

Running alongside the Northern Ireland Farm Toy and Model Show will be the inaugural Northern Ireland ActivTRAC Show www.activtrac.net offering a comprehensive range of pedal, battery and petrol powered fun, leisure and business vehicles. These will include pedal go karts and tractors, Segways, quads and mini tractors. Visitors to this Show will be able to race to win a Scalextric and try other fun activities for all the family. Also on offer will be the opportunity to try out local active experiences.

Further details regarding this two for one family extravaganza can be obtained by phoning Keith 0776 271 9494 or Alastair on 0773 2266 502 or 02870 824 323.

id say mike they will be round the 50-60 mark, but its just a guess.

Any idea of the cost of them massey man, roughly.
The jf trailed harvester is nice,
im thinkin the trailers are round the £70-90 mark.

jf1050.......£190

Not really into collecting models as such but i would like to get some of the kit i own and drive !
I would like to start out by getting a JD 3050 and a heath superchaser QM but have no idea where to start looking for these or even if they exsist in model form

picked up one of these today, in the dealer box with the green eyes logo on it.
they are getin scarce iirc.
limited to 5000 , only cost £30 :thumbup::thumbup:

url

here is 3 i picked up some time back.. never been out of the box.

Attachments

• DSC01330.jpg
    DSC01330.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC01331.jpg
    DSC01331.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 51
  • DSC01323.jpg
    DSC01323.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 58
amongst others i bought this a few months ago,
mint condition inc box, never been out of it.
ya can see the original price tag for £4.95:001_rolleyes:

i paid €130 for it when all was done.
26 bids on e-bay for it in total.
i didnt bid until the last min.
%21BhmLmy%21B2k%7E$%28KGrHqEH-DsEsKb8vgI%29BLJ5EmBJRQ%7E%7E_12.JPG

Please wait
Image not available

some day, im gona buy myself one of these diggers......and dumptruck..............and loading shovel:whistling::whistling:.

[YOUTUBE]SXpx2aWGjQE[/YOUTUBE]

Please wait
Image not available

Pricey, but worth it :thumbup1: Unusual with the backactor.

Please wait
Image not available

Used to have one of those when I was younger shame I took it out the box like the rest of the collection I used to have.

Tristan :)

I had one too:sad: But if we had all kept them, they wouldn't be worth anything now:001_rolleyes:

Or the Modifications we all made to make them like more like real :whistling: like having the back windows hacked with the standley knife so the looked open :001_rolleyes:

Tristan :)

a few pictures from the show in moira on saturday.

Attachments

• DSCF5243.jpg
    DSCF5243.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 99
  • DSCF5244.jpg
    DSCF5244.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 98
  • DSCF5247 (600 x 450).jpg
    DSCF5247 (600 x 450).jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 98
  • DSCF5245.jpg
    DSCF5245.jpg