model toy's, 200 acre carpet farms and more.

The small boss here is contemplating putting pen to paper in correspondence addressed to the man in the red and white suit. An implement for the pedal tractor seems to be on the agenda. I don't think the plywood equipment I had as a chap is going to cut the mustard, and square balers are very 1980's anyway. There's a crowd in the North that appear at the shows, Killbran Toys, did anyone deal with them and would it be possible to get their gear in custom colours, i.e. the baler done up as a Welger?

The small boss here is contemplating putting pen to paper in correspondence addressed to the man in the red and white suit. An implement for the pedal tractor seems to be on the agenda. I don't think the plywood equipment I had as a chap is going to cut the mustard, and square balers are very 1980's anyway. There's a crowd in the North that appear at the shows, Killbran Toys, did anyone deal with them and would it be possible to get their gear in custom colours, i.e. the baler done up as a Welger?

There's a neighbouring farmer making toys . Does well at it.
He's on FB as farm toys.
Screenshot_20191021-001829_Facebook.jpg

Quite a collection there , Arthur.
3 Schluter must be like rocking horse shite .
But then so are most of your big artics.
A few rarities there alright, top row are all National Farm Toy Show models with a bit of extra detail inside the cabs, 6 variants of Fendt 936's, bottom pic has a 1/32 Big Bud ,1/32 Big Roy Versatile and 1/16 Big Blue Kinze. Got a selection of Fiat/Ford/ NH regular tractors and a few MF and Allis Chalmers artics.

A few rarities there alright, top row are all National Farm Toy Show models with a bit of extra detail inside the cabs, 6 variants of Fendt 936's, bottom pic has a 1/32 Big Bud ,1/32 Big Roy Versatile and 1/16 Big Blue Kinze. Got a selection of Fiat/Ford/ NH regular tractors and a few MF and Allis Chalmers artics.

I m a bit taken back at your choices. I would have expected a man like @diesel power , who gave a start stateside, to have an interest in such hardware .

I presume they have to be bought in the USA ?

I m a bit taken back at your choices. I would have expected a man like @diesel power , who gave a start stateside, to have an interest in such hardware .

I presume they have to be bought in the USA ?
I always liked the look of big artic tractors especially on duals so set about collecting anything I noticed, the theme sort of changed when I added a few equal wheeled versions like MB tracs, Case 4wheel steer and the Schluters and the various Quadtracs, might add a few County variants and on the lookout for a few Australian or South African built models, some have come from the states, others from Mad for Models and G&M .http://www.gandmfarmmodels.co.uk/

Heres a few pic of the models I have collected so far. Trying to a full collection of the 90series fiats and a few centenary models in the mix. Have a 180 on the way from a guy who wants to trade a detuz with. Just the 140, 160, and 100-90 to get and a keeping my eyes peeled for a fiatagri combine. Herself goes mad as there a press devoted in the kitchen to them, but the deal was you can have your kitchen what ever way you want it just want one glass d ont press

Attachments

• IMG_20201018_201102.jpg
    IMG_20201018_201102.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_20201018_201112.jpg
    IMG_20201018_201112.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_20201018_201137.jpg
    IMG_20201018_201137.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 59
Heres a few pic of the models I have collected so far. Trying to a full collection of the 90series fiats and a few centenary models in the mix. Have a 180 on the way from a guy who wants to trade a detuz with. Just the 140, 160, and 100-90 to get and a keeping my eyes peeled for a fiatagri combine. Herself goes mad as there a press devoted in the kitchen to them, but the deal was you can have your kitchen what ever way you want it just want one glass d ont press
Got a few here too @FIAT 450 ..IMG_20201116_113938.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20201116_113938.jpg
    IMG_20201116_113938.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 12
I'm looking for a model TS115 preferably 1:32 scale before 25th December, I have tried unsuccesfully to contact SD Frather in the uk as I saw he has converted them previously.
A conversion is the only option, I believe and a TS115A will not do, I have a model TL that would make a base for conversion but have no idea where to start.
Where would I even source replacement decals of the correct size?
I know time is not in my favour, Can anyone help with any ideas, please

I'm looking for a model TS115 preferably 1:32 scale before 25th December, I have tried unsuccesfully to contact SD Frather in the uk as I saw he has converted them previously.
A conversion is the only option, I believe and a TS115A will not do, I have a model TL that would make a base for conversion but have no idea where to start.

Contact these guys and they might put you on the right track:

There's a guy in carlow would be worth a call .can't think of his name at the moment

Gary Thompson in the north might be worth a shout

Back