Movement cert error

Nope2020

Sold a a few cattle recently- got movement cert. Cattle collected and taken away. Realised since I have one of their numbers wrong on the cert?
I have printed a form to send off to correct it but wondering will it affect the buyer in anyway and anyone know how long it takes to be rectified?
I presume he still needs to send off his notification copy (with the incorrect number?)

Persume its the old paper movement permit.let them not accept the wrong animal and do out a permit gor new animal.
If they put a line through the wrong tag number well sure they not accepting it.
If they have it sent in yor probaly better to ring your local dvo, theres no hassle with them when you bring your mistake to their attention instead of them telling you

Sound for advice.
I did the movement application on Herdwatch but had to print the form for the buyer. When I brought it to him yesterday I spotted the mistake so no notification copy sent yet.
Best to ring them Monday morning I suppose and explain the situation?

Persume its the old paper movement permit.let them not accept the wrong animal and do out a permit gor new animal.
If they put a line through the wrong tag number well sure they not accepting it.
If they have it sent in yor probaly better to ring your local dvo, theres no hassle with them when you bring your mistake to their attention instead of them telling you

+1

Just do a second cert for the animal that isn't on the first cert and notify all the animals on cert 1 that actually moved and the single animal on cert 2.

or

Discard the old cert and do a new one with the correct numbers and use that.

Option 2 would be very straight forward if it’s possible. The movement application is accepted on Herdwatch though so don’t think I have a way to delete it- hopefully I am wrong.

Awful cock up!

The buyer has to sign and send off notification copy r accept them in on agfood. If neither of them are done just do new cert for them all.

Thanks a million Lads- really appreciate all the responses. I will do up a new one there and drop it down to him.

Happened me. I had a the cert printed when I saw the mistake. I rang the dept and got them to delete all animals on that cert number and I just redone a new one.

Back