Mx loader joystick

@KTM Farmer could you get me the distance between the two bars on your loader where I have shown the red line in the bottom left of the first attachment. I have attached a second photo with a red line and two arrows where I need the exact measurement.
50mm between the bars or 70mm centres.

Can you get another photo of the area outlined from a lower angle showing the full face. I might need more measurements from that area and a photo from that angle might make it easier to mark what I need.
View attachment 86814
Photos attached

Attachments

• D56EF158-7C85-414F-883B-A9031E713658.jpeg
    D56EF158-7C85-414F-883B-A9031E713658.jpeg
    204.6 KB · Views: 140
  • 3C6ABD96-D9D2-4153-88F3-CD49CAD1A8B4.jpeg
    3C6ABD96-D9D2-4153-88F3-CD49CAD1A8B4.jpeg
    190.1 KB · Views: 161
@lough i hope I have enough there. I am not able to unlock latch today as tractor is not available to put on loader. Obviously cannot pull latch with loader off.

135mm ish. Hard to measure exactly as curves both front and back surface.
That's all right, the accuracy of that one is not as important as the others, I just wanted to compare the width of yours to what I have drawn up so far, the one I have done is about 120mm so will need to add a bit to it.

@KTM Farmer would you get me a couple more dimensions. I went to draw up the location for the locking mechanism and it's only when you start drawing it up is when you realize what measurements are missing. It would be a lot easier to make the one with the handle in the middle and when it hits the frame it realeses

@KTM Farmer would you get me a couple more dimensions. I went to draw up the location for the locking mechanism and it's only when you start drawing it up is when you realize what measurements are missing. It would be a lot easier to make the one with the handle in the middle and when it hits the frame it realeses
No bother, I will be in the yard with the tractor all day Saturday if that’s ok for you.
I know only too well about when you go drawing it up, I do a bit af cad myself and it’s great when you can bring something in and have it beside you while drawing it. No matter how much measuring you do you will still be short something.

No bother, I will be in the yard with the tractor all day Saturday if that’s ok for you.
I know only too well about when you go drawing it up, I do a bit af cad myself and it’s great when you can bring something in and have it beside you while drawing it. No matter how much measuring you do you will still be short something.
Saturday is fine, I need the position of the hole for the locking pin in relation to the two pins that hold the frame onto the loader, you might see an easier or more accurate way of doing it.

The first measurement, the distance from the centre of the grease nipple to the side of the hole for the locking pin.
I think the locking pin is 20mm Diameter and the hole is roughly 22mm diameter so I will add on 11mm to give me the centre to centre distance

IMG_0543.JPG

IMG_0542 (1).jpg

Second measurement, the distance from the centre of the grease nipple to the top of the hole for the locking pin

IMG_0544.JPG

IMG_0545 (1).jpg

No bother, it is a difficult bloody thing to measure as there is no straight surface to have as a datum.

Back