need new tyres

Spearhead

I need a new set of 600/65/38 tyres for general farm and road work have mitchelin on a few people told me about agri-max has any one used them?

I need a new set of 600/65/38 tyres for general farm and road work have mitchelin on a few people told me about agri-max has any one used them?

Ive got michelins on a fiat, xbib cant remember what size they are but they very very good done about 1000 hrs on them and they are like new not a bit of wear think they might out last the tractor !! Hope this is of some help

thanks for help lads i think HILLYBILL has made up my mind about the michelins :thumbup:

dunno about that,michelins are with out doubt the best tyre,s on the market but.cheapness has a quality all of its own.

I was told to cost the price of the michelins after you have taken them off and not when you put them on :001_smile:

Have a set of 580/70R38 BKT Agrimax here and very happy with them after 2500hrs. BIG price difference with these and Michelin at the the time anyway and would have another set no hesitation although have to admit I told the auld lad that they were only s*1t when he arrived home with them:lol::lol:

Have a set of 580/70R38 BKT Agrimax here and very happy with them after 2500hrs. BIG price difference with these and Michelin at the the time anyway and would have another set no hesitation although have to admit I told the auld lad that they were only s*1t when he arrived home with them:lol::lol:

Is that the same tyres as Grumpy was speaking about but fitted the other way around. :lol: :whistling:

Back