Net wrap, silage wrap.

only thing I would use is tama 3600, have a roll of 4500 at the minute and it seems a lot better than it use to be. still undecided. have a roll of white stuff with two blue lines that I got last year only thing it is fit for is hay, don't know the name of it. would only run tama myself now don't even want to try another. cosetti possibly a close second.

What baler?
I find any make works in the fusion .
I got a roll of tama 4200 or is it 4500 lately.
It's not cheap but lasted well.
I got 473 silage bales out of it as opposed to around 350 for standard cheap net.
It's probably a shade dearer per bale alright

What baler?
I find any make works in the fusion .
I got a roll of tama 4200 or is it 4500 lately.
It's not cheap but lasted well.
I got 473 silage bales out of it as opposed to around 350 for standard cheap net.
It's probably a shade dearer per bale alright
Fusion 3. Using epicrop blue, no issues, just wondering if the stronger dearer nets hold the bales tighter together

Many lads using volac net? Whats the difference between the 3000m and 3600m other than the lenght?

Attachments

• IMG_20180830_192015.jpg
    IMG_20180830_192015.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 38
Many lads using volac net? Whats the difference between the 3000m and 3600m other than the lenght?
The price! I use either, both are fine and there's no difference in quality or colour. The bigger they are, the cheaper per bale they are.
The 4000m roll is fierce heavy to hoist up into the Claas 46 so I usually buy the smaller rolls.
MF30

Question about setting up net wrap in a deutz gp230 baler.... Any help would be great.

Had one previously, “farmers” was the brand of net we found worked best.
I can’t remember much else, made a good solid little bale, though it was very hard on itself, your hardly going using it just yet, if there’s a particular problem, a few pictures would help.

Used epicrop blue net from kerry agri last year, had a few customers say net burst very easy. Used a few rolls of tama last year and tempted to put it on them all this year

Back