Net wrap, silage wrap.

Priced cordex nettex £114.45 pallet 28 rolls delivered.do most of you buy a pallet at a time??
Yeah buy a pallet here too, just better knowing you have plenty at home and obviously get a bit better price. Found that the local suppliers used to run out near the end of the season and wouldn't get anymore in as they might be sat on 20 rolls till the following year, used to be ringing round to see if someone had a spare roll then, can't be doing with that!!:no:

Was talking to a net and plastic sales rep a few days ago and he was on about the plastic he was selling and the strength of it, he mentioned the weight of the rolls have alot to say about the strenght and quality, have lads ever weighted rolls or plastic and net and compared them to others?

Was talking to a net and plastic sales rep a few days ago and he was on about the plastic he was selling and the strength of it, he mentioned the weight of the rolls have alot to say about the strenght and quality, have lads ever weighted rolls or plastic and net and compared them to others?
Can't say I have, does heavier guarantee stronger though, would it also be the type/quality of material used? Know a lad that had used the larger rolls of net and he reckoned they were a couple of hundred metres short on length as the baler measures the amount on the roll (Khun baler) said standard rolls were spot on for length!!

Can't say I have, does heavier guarantee stronger though, would it also be the type/quality of material used? Know a lad that had used the larger rolls of net and he reckoned they were a couple of hundred metres short on length as the baler measures the amount on the roll (Khun baler) said standard rolls were spot on for length!!
Heavier isnr probably always stronger, alot to do with the raw materials used, weight might be just an indication or else the sales reps way of selling his product's

The guy I have the net and string off rang yesterday, seems net is the same price as last year, string is up a bit, haven't had wrap prices yet though!

silawrap can be got up here for £50 a roll, seems very cheap when a lot of others wont budge from£52, not sure of that is a pallet price but I gave £53 for green pallet price. 2 tama edge to edge and pallet of green was 2920 vat included at 20%. don't know if that is cheap or dear but the dealer has other things that I need so don't mind paying more

the £50 was Gormley agri, advertised on donedeal but cant find it now, he is about cabragh so is easy enough to get at of the old ballygawly line

Anyone use epicrop zeus? Got a few rolls today to try out. €50 + vat is what it will come at for a full pallet

Back