Net wrap, silage wrap.

Not compulsory. Recycling farm plastic is compulsory for cross compliance. We use an alternative recycling service than the one that you pay the levy to.
I’m confused, why do all merchants and coops sell plastic with the levy included in the price so? Can they opt out of this or is your plastic coming from a non eu member state.....
We pay for the recycling service also and it’s not frs

I’m confused, why do all merchants and coops sell plastic with the levy included in the price so? Can they opt out of this or is your plastic coming from a non eu member state.....
We pay for the recycling service also and it’s not frs

I don't know. My wrap comes from monaghan. Iffpg get the levy that is collected on rolls of wrap. Frs used to collect wrap. They got none of the levy. They don't do it anymore. There is no law that states that you have to buy wrap with a levy on it. The only rule is in Cross compliance where you have to be able to show a receipt to prove that you recycle your wrap.

Been using volac netwrap for a good few years now but local merchant says it cant be got this year as volac are not making it anymore…anyone know if this is true?

Been using volac netwrap for a good few years now but local merchant says it cant be got this year as volac are not making it anymore…anyone know if this is true?
It’s available alright, €98 per roll.

Just checked a few dockets to see and it’s working out at
Tama 4500 @308
Volac/rondosil 3600 @219
Acorn 4200 @235

all are on account so probably could be better,

anyone bought stuff lately, i ordered a pallet of silalwrap black, £61 per roll and a price rise today or before next week to £63. i like to have some to start next year off.

Back