New Crew Cab

given it's such a new model are the hitch and liners available aftermarket yet?

or is it all the same under the skin and only a facelift?

given it's such a new model are the hitch and liners available aftermarket yet?

or is it all the same under the skin and only a facelift?
Those manufacturers dont waste much time
I doubt Toyota make any of those accessories themselves anyway, so may well give the makers a head start.

Those manufacturers dont waste much time
I doubt Toyota make any of those accessories themselves anyway, so may well give the makers a head start.
I'm guessing all the bed sizes are similar. The hitch has a different part number but apparently its available. I'm going for a receiver hitch anyway as my bike rack and other stuff suits it, so most likely I'll have to get it shipped up from Australia.

Shopping right now,,

Any reports, good bad or indifferent on the VW Amorak?
Specifically 2014 vintage!
Know of one up for sale with very low milage, has been stood the last 5 or 6 yrs following it's owners health problems.
Doubt it even went into 3rd gear in the time he had it!

In auction and not sure will it be mega bucks or not so much given it's 7 yrs old by now?

Know of one up for sale with very low milage, has been stood the last 5 or 6 yrs following it's owners health problems.

In auction and not sure will it be mega bucks or not so much given it's 7 yrs old by now?
I wouldnt be afraid of one anyway, nice pickup. I presume its 2.0, which isnt quite as desireable as the 3.0 but they make strong enough money still.

Reactions: AYF

Hardly anymore than 20K ?

Any word on the new 4 cyl Biturbo Rangers? spoke to a lad today and he said he knew a guy with 5cyl 3.2 and the engine broke his heart with oil leaks and subsequent failure. Not sure if it was a hyperbolic example, but I am being told to look for a replacement company Machine and I can't decide between a soft-roader (Kodiak Sorento SeatTarraco) or a Ranger, believe I can get Vat back on the truck but Coming from a Large estate(apparently cannot be bought new anymore in any brand) so was looking at a Ranger maybe. I DONT need 4wd and I wont be towing damn all worth talking about but I do go into a lot of forestry and quarry/mining sites.
Cheer's

Surely if it's new and a company machine once you have good dealer cover and it is changed within the warranty period you should have nothing to worry about.

Surely if it's new and a company machine once you have good dealer cover and it is changed within the warranty period you should have nothing to worry about.
True but still Nice to know if there's an issue, prevention is better than any amount of cure.

I think the new sorrento is a fine looking bus. Set of all season tyres on an awd version will get you anywhere you need to be. I couldnt imagine driving a pickup if I didnt need the truck capabilities.

Back