New Holland 6635

Unfortunately, it sounds like the clutch is on the way out after moving a few bits around the yard today.

CNH list two different clutches for these tractors, 310mm and 360mm, any idea which should be used or does it matter once the pressure plate is the same?
They normally match,no clues via the serial number?

I remeber a mate having a ts115 dry clutch and it became troublesome but he replaced it with a bronze type clutch and it gave massive service ,dont know is this any help to you

Unfortunately, it sounds like the clutch is on the way out after moving a few bits around the yard today.

CNH list two different clutches for these tractors, 310mm and 360mm, any idea which should be used or does it matter once the pressure plate is the same?

Is it definitely out of adjustment?

They normally match,no clues via the serial number?
Serial number just brings up the model pages, can't see any serial number notation: https://www.mycnhistore.com/us/en/n...erial_number=001147348&isSnFilterEnabled=true

Is it definitely out of adjustment?
Looks like it, I took a few minutes and adjusted it either way but doesn't seem to make any difference. It still drives but makes a concerning noise when clutch is depressed.

I'd say you are on the money there :thumbup1:
The clutch pedal should have around half an inch of free plat at the top, if it doesn’t this means that the release bearing will be running all the time and will wear out quickly. If you have side inspection plates on the bell housing then a quick shot of oil on it might temporarily quieten it to highlight the problem.

Is there any other seals apart from the rear main seal in there that should be done when the tractor is split?

It usually shows the fuse purposes on the inside of the lid
This came up on google

Attachments

• fuse.PNG
    fuse.PNG
    195.3 KB · Views: 22
Back