New Holland FR9080

Well i currently have an FR9080 08reg and have started having a problem picking up i could pick up 3 or 4 loads and after that then she would stop every load nearly with a warning Symbol up on the dash no error code tho and all it says in the book is that clutch disengage because oil got too hot but after it cools down pick up a load or 2 half a load at one stage she stopped again same problem I’ll post the picture of the symbol coming up we have cleaned out all oil filters coming out of oil tanks going into hoses and the return pipes also they were all clean it’s not till she gets hot till she starts acting up did anyone ever have this problem and solve it ?

Well i currently have an FR9080 08reg and have started having a problem picking up i could pick up 3 or 4 loads and after that then she would stop every load nearly with a warning Symbol up on the dash no error code tho and all it says in the book is that clutch disengage because oil got too hot but after it cools down pick up a load or 2 half a load at one stage she stopped again same problem I’ll post the picture of the symbol coming up we have cleaned out all oil filters coming out of oil tanks going into hoses and the return pipes also they were all clean it’s not till she gets hot till she starts acting up did anyone ever have this problem and solve it ?
1st I’d check is the temperature sensor,is it actually getting the oil hot?

1st I’d check is the temperature sensor,is it actually getting the oil hot?
Solved it the speed sensor for the clutch was wrong it was reading it but being after going going faulty the speed was going too slow and it was saying the clutches was slipping but they weren’t just the sensor was saying it was wrong and the computer automatically turned her off leave the clutches cool but they were never getting hot 👍 for anyone that ever gets this problem again.

Back