New holland tm150 rangecommand

well lads I own a new holland tm150 range-command and today she started acting up the gears in it I was thinking the packs are gone or something I was drawing silage with her when she started jumping every seconds gear so like B1 b3 b5 are fine but b2 b4 and b6 were jumpy I tried not to use them to get her home but it’s the same in A and C aswell It cant be then packs as we use her for mowing and drawing mostly but we never use A as it’s too slow for our work and that isn’t working either the A2 A4 and A6 which gears we never use I also calibrated the command box but didn’t make any difference any1 else have the same problem I was thinking a solenoid gone wrong the 4wd drive light also came on coming home to the yard and wouldn’t turn off any ideas

well lads I own a new holland tm150 range-command and today she started acting up the gears in it I was thinking the packs are gone or something I was drawing silage with her when she started jumping every seconds gear so like B1 b3 b5 are fine but b2 b4 and b6 were jumpy I tried not to use them to get her home but it’s the same in A and C aswell It cant be then packs as we use her for mowing and drawing mostly but we never use A as it’s too slow for our work and that isn’t working either the A2 A4 and A6 which gears we never use I also calibrated the command box but didn’t make any difference any1 else have the same problem I was thinking a solenoid gone wrong the 4wd drive light also came on coming home to the yard and wouldn’t turn off any ideas
I'd say your brakes are gone

It sounds like she's starved of oil I'd chance whipping off the filters and see are they full of crap
Filters were fine put on new ones even to make sure and calibrated her again and still no difference the 4wd is still on is the only thing anyone have an idea to calibrate the 4wd

Well JosephTM150.
Most likely one of the front two clutches have failed.
It sounds like this has caused a loss of oil pressure ,maybe a damaged piston or oil seal.
4WD requires pressure to keep it in 2WD so a loss of pressure elsewhere in the system can cause the 4WD to engage.

You should check the pressures to all clutches before splitting the tractor.
The front clutches are not terribly difficult to do, just a bit fiddly.

Hope this helps.

Filters were fine put on new ones even to make sure and calibrated her again and still no difference the 4wd is still on is the only thing anyone have an idea to calibrate the 4wd
That's an emu calabration someone better qualified might come on I think you keep the 4wd and diff lock button pressed while turning the tractor on they both start flashing and then press either the 4wd or diff lock button and the flash intermittent.
Leave it at that for 30 seconds and then press the button that activated the sequence to save it.
I don't think it's your problem to I would have been saying blocked filters but you say there fine.
Next after the calabration would be solenoids.

Hi Joseph, did you get your tm sorted after. I've the exact same problem as you , jumping in gears and 4wd stuck on. Any solutions ? Thanks

Back