New loader

Galwayden

Hi all. New to this.
have a jd 6110 se year 99 at home. Want to get a loader for it. Tractor is in mint condition in fairness. Won’t be doing a lot with it but what I have I want right. New mx are around 12k,rossmore fl65 around 10k. Any thoughts?

Thank you. Not a Trima but I think a quickie was about 12k as well. I’m told a second hand jd one is between 5-7.5k.
I see other brands like inter tech advertised but never seen them before

Hi all. New to this.
have a jd 6110 se year 99 at home. Want to get a loader for it. Tractor is in mint condition in fairness. Won’t be doing a lot with it but what I have I want right. New mx are around 12k,rossmore fl65 around 10k. Any thoughts?
Nothing wrong with Rossmore, but If you are going that far, you may as well go a bit further and get a Quicke
They are funny money now arent they

Thank you. Not a Trima but I think a quickie was about 12k as well. I’m told a second hand jd one is between 5-7.5k.
I see other brands like inter tech advertised but never seen them before
Which JD loader are you looking at?
Quicke X46 may be worth pricing.

I just went to a jd garage nearby and they didn’t give me a model number just a rough price and that I’d be on a waiting list because they are like hens teeth.
Nothing wrong with Rossmore, but If you are going that far, you may as well go a bit further and get a Quicke
They are funny money now arent they
It’s crazy money. I’m doing well to push it to the price of the rossmore. I couldn’t believe the mx were up on the price of the quickie. Had never heard of mx till last week

Hi all. New to this.
No way I'd put a new loader on a 22 yr old tractor, Barry Fenton in Monsterevin should have something suitable

Is that purely down to price or you think it wouldn’t be able for the newer ones?
Price and the fact that unless you are going to change tractor in the future and swap the loader across, I bought a new Quicke in 1989 on a new tractor, still in use today on its 3rd tractor.

Hi all. New to this.
Whatever you get, make sure you get one with multi dock and maybe try a few on existing tractors and see how easy they are to take on and off. If it is easy to take on and of there is no point having it on the tractor if you aren't using it

Fella in the village put an intertech loader on a 6210 2 years ago, going the finest, I don’t think they’re mad money

I haven't seen many MX loaders locally, I think class branded ones are MX? I was of the opinion they were a nicer loader than a quicke a few years ago with the hydraulic self leveling and oil over oil joystick. Have quicke upped their game?

MX are very good in my opinion with some better available features than quicker.my sigma 4 loader has been fine for the 7 years I've had it and was qwll prices for it's spec

Back