NH/Fiats

Did you get her dynoed? We put a turbo on our one in about ‘03. She was an animal to pull with the turbo and you woudnt need any radio if you had sunroof open. The following summer on the mower she broke the crank 😩
No didn't Dyno her yet. Oh Christ you serious? What was she putting out.? I only picked up the pipe for her last night a nice sound out of her now.

Do ya see much difference, we have a 1999 from new , had it restored a few years back , I’d like to turbo it ,
There is a few choices, you could buy a front half of a manifold like this https://parts.wrshaw.ie/products/ma...DfLS8m8d4JickAu2LsE3tFDWgbw-aycgcCa7YZcU4GbVQ or https://www.mdeagriparts.co.uk/product/fiat-turbo-manifold for cheaper, or buy the full manifold abd turbo off Armstrong’s for €2500(last time I enquired it was that) If ya got that front half of the manifold and got a turbo you’d sort the rest yourself fairly easily, have been thinking of doing ours for ages, it’ll get done yet eventually, it makes a whole different tractor out of them 👍🏻

Are you still ok with the oil bath air filter for the 110 90 if putting a turbo on it or do you have to change to the paper air filter system?

Are you still ok with the oil bath air filter for the 110 90 if putting a turbo on it or do you have to change to the paper air filter system?
She's not oil bath she has a proper air filter. Have to remove the number plate off the front grill doh so to keep as much air into her as possible.

She's not oil bath she has a proper air filter. Have to remove the number plate off the front grill doh so to keep as much air into her as possible.
But are you ok with an oil bath and turbo in general or does it have to be the paper air filter.

But are you ok with an oil bath and turbo in general or does it have to be the paper air filter.
God lad I don't know. Any I have seen are paper mesh air filter. Would she get enough air from a oil bath I wonder? The lad that fitted the turbo said to change the filter at 500 hr and blow it out in between that so there a big emphasis on getting the air into her.

My 110-90 has a turbo. Bought her new in 1998. Got the turbo put on in 1999. Had her on Dyno about 3 years ago and she was putting out 137HP on the PTO and she is sweet at that horsepower. Nicholas Gainford told me the highest he seen one screwed upto was around 190HP. I have number plate on the front and never had any problems with her over heating as long as rad is keep clean for tough jobs.

My 110-90 has a turbo. Bought her new in 1998. Got the turbo put on in 1999. Had her on Dyno about 3 years ago and she was putting out 137HP on the PTO and she is sweet at that horsepower. Nicholas Gainford told me the highest he seen one screwed upto was around 190HP. I have number plate on the front and never had any problems with her over heating as long as rad is keep clean for tough jobs.
Would the engine be able for that hp? Not sure it was to do with over heating more so to keep as much air as possible flowing to the turbo. Next time theres a Dyno day on somewhere close will get her done. Be interesting to see what she's at now. I think the 130 hp mark is nice for them

oil bath on mine and has been since the early 90s, never any problems and she was worked hard before i got her

If ever there was one to have problems with turboing it would be yours.

Can still hear the snarl off her with the twin row Armer behind!!!

Ya he did. She's to go back next week to get the brake seals done. She won't be on it, leave that for the case. it's a heavy sow of the yoke and that was when it was just a 3.

Was thinking it was his work of art, he did one that I used to drive as well. She'd lift the lighter ones alright but not the EG

If ever there was one to have problems with turboing it would be yours.

Can still hear the snarl off her with the twin row Armer behind!!!
your neighbour said perrys laughed at the idea of her pulling the first vaderstadt sower martin bought , she sowed 1200 acres that spring :tongue-smilie:

Back