North South 4x4

Sull

Just looking for a little feedback if that's OK!
Have a shopping list of parts to put 2 Landcruisers through their DOE. A quick Google brought me to the above who seem to have a good selection of aftermarket parts (it's nearly all suspension parts I need) at what appears to be competitive prices.

Just wondering if anyone deals with them and can give any feedback on their parts quality, as I'm located the opposite end of the country!!

TIA

Sull.

Edit: A PM is also fine if you prefer to be discrete!!

Edit Mark II:
Apologies Mods, thought this was posted in On/Off Road.

No idea of suspension parts quality as have only ever got body parts and some second hand bits (high pressure injector rail was the last ) from them .
Service was good for those .Everything was as described ,worked and next day delivery .
Didn't use them on price but availability ie they were the ones that had what I needed at the time .

For bushings etc it really depends on what sort of terrain you are travelling .Wagon here would be in the field most days and they might not be the smoothest fields in Ireland .Fair bit of trailer work as well .Spurious wishbone bushes /drop links /arb bushes last 6 months on average main dealer ones probably a year .
Bought poly bushes from Milner 4x4 which seem to last much better .

Got rear light`s for a landcruiser off them . Near half price of main dealer arrived quick no isssues
anyone know anything about these

Just looking for a little feedback if that's OK!
Have a shopping list of parts to put 2 Landcruisers through their DOE. A quick Google brought me to the above who seem to have a good selection of aftermarket parts (it's nearly all suspension parts I need) at what appears to be competitive prices.

Just wondering if anyone deals with them and can give any feedback on their parts quality, as I'm located the opposite end of the country!!

TIA

Sull.

Edit: A PM is also fine if you prefer to be discrete!!

Edit Mark II:
Apologies Mods, thought this was posted in On/Off Road.
Not sure for certain but I think they may have another place called " Ace 4×4s".

I bought a complete rear leaf spring for the hilux after he assured me their 6 leaf spring was compatible to my broken 7 leaf (only one leaf out of the 7 was broken). I suggested to him that I get a pair to match but he said no need. When the spring arrived it was 10mm shorter than my own so the jeep would have been creeping sideways with it fitted. Phoned him up and explained, he then suggested to fit the second new spring and he'd halve the courier cost which is what I did. I get any parts I need from Milner 4x4.

Have used West Cork 4x4 as well and found them 100% as well .Think Ace 4x4 are in Leitrim ?
Think I rang them (along with every other breaker in Ireland )re. replacement Landcruiser engine .

Milner and Roughtrax I have both used in the UK .Only thing is that delivery is gonna take longer .Haven't ordered anything since Brexit so no idea how it still works .
Actually thinking about it I got the poly bushes from Roughtrax not Milners .

No help in relation to north south, but I heard an ad for traynors on the radio yesterday evening, it’s the first time I’ve ever heard any of the likes of them advertising in that form!

Back