Wanted Olivia Rodrigio Tickets

JohnBoy

A long shot, but you never know........

Help make me the most popular husband and father and sell me two tickets to see Olivia Rodrigo. Preferably in Ireland, but could do Glasgow too.

Happy to make it worth someone's while, but not willing to pay silly money either.

Help make me the most popular husband and father and sell me two tickets to see Olivia Rodrigo. Preferably in Ireland, but could do Glasgow too.

Happy to make it worth someone's while, but not willing to pay silly money either.
What sort of trouble did you get into...

What did you buy and didn't tell herself??

What did you buy and didn't tell herself??
Honestly, for once in my life I'm just trying to do something nice for my ladies.

(although if I then did buy something after having gotten them the tickets then it might help I suppose)

A bit of a mark up ...............

Bloody hell. I didnt see any on donedeal or adverts, didnt think of checking ebay!!

Yeah I won't be paying that kind of markup.

Honestly, for once in my life I'm just trying to do something nice for my ladies.

(although if I then did buy something after having gotten them the tickets then it might help I suppose)

Bloody hell. I didnt see any on donedeal or adverts, didnt think of checking ebay!!

Yeah I won't be paying that kind of markup.
I know. Only messing. Am sure they would be delighted to get them if you manage to get your hands on some

I have eyes all over the shop. All wanted ads on toutless.

Put a wanted ad on donedeal and got a reply from Chloe in Tipperary who then turned out to be in Belfast and had no phone number I could contact her on :blink:

I have eyes all over the shop. All wanted ads on toutless.

Put a wanted ad on donedeal and got a reply from Chloe in Tipperary who then turned out to be in Belfast and had no phone number I could contact her on :blink:
Nice... 🤦‍♂️

Back