Once a day milking

As ye all know I have a 12 unit with jars, to put in a new 12 unit machine without jars will cost me 70k this is before grant and vat, would it be worth it ?..

As ye all know I have a 12 unit with jars, to put in a new 12 unit machine without jars will cost me 70k this is before grant and vat, would it be worth it ?..
I bet up could put 14 in the same area as the 12 handy pull the cows around to 2ft 2in. Narrow up the pit abit.

did you not say earlier that cow housing and sorting cows out for milking was also not the simplest,
go spend the money and make life easier for yourself ,I persume like the rest of us , you hate paying tax to a certain element of corupt society and and a wage to all the tracksuit and trainers brigade that lie in bed til dinner time and expect everything handed to them.
it's your money ,but there only laughing at us funding them

Lot of money just to take out the jars basically. If your heart isint in milking pay your bit of extra tax and keep the rest for yourself.

Or perhaps throwing the toys out of the pram when he's not able to operate them? Too many men being sold robots that should never be let near them.

Or making a big scene.

Sometimes, it's a lot easier to sort issues like this privately and discreetly rather than shouting across the whole world.

Or making a big scene.

Sometimes, it's a lot easier to sort issues like this privately and discreetly rather than shouting across the whole world.
I know a few lads that have had to go down that route with various suppliers usually the ad is spotted by the supplier and taken down pretty quickly. They then try to work it out.

Back