Parkside metal cutting bandsaw

bk1991

See lidl has this in this week any ideas on what it would be like?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 168
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    274.3 KB · Views: 163
See lidl has this in this week any ideas on what it would be like?

Its the usual Aldi/Lidl 'Sure you cant go wrong at that money' fare, and I suppose you cant. All depends how long the blade will last and how much of a faff it would be to change it

We have a big Aldi Hoover and you just get the filters online. It’s a great service because there is no standing explaining to someone what you need .

We have a big Aldi Hoover and you just get the filters online. It’s a great service because there is no standing explaining to someone what you need .

Iv the same hoover in workshop its brilliant where do you get filters ??

It will only cut 40mm deep at 45degrees is the fault I see.also do u have to hold it while cutting?

Looks like it can be mounted on a stand or hand held. The Americans seem to love them.

I can see the appeal alright but I'm going to resist the urge.

Have dewalt version here use it for work mostly for cutting pipe ,strut and tread rod does a nice clean cut don’t have a stand for it just hand held

Looks like it can be mounted on a stand or hand held. The Americans seem to love them.

I can see the appeal alright but I'm going to resist the urge.

Ye most the youtuber makes have them. I spoted it today but I should really stop buying tooks that i occasionaly use. It’s an addiction:scratchhead:

I spoted it today but I should really stop buying tooks that i occasionaly use. It’s an addiction:scratchhead:

Don't worry, you're in a safe space here, we won't judge

I managed to drop mine today, and break the bracket that holds the saw onto the base, anyone know where I might get a spare for one?

Back