Wanted parts

20210217_141903.jpg
one of the next projects. Luckily enough when the lads bought this new they bought enough spare parts to rebuild the 3 110 lasers they used to run so parts shall not be a problem and it can be restored using the original genuine same parts.

Last edited:
The next project for a tidy up arrived today too. Blown head gasket on it and a completley rotten cab among other things such as completley bodged jobs by the previous owner such as welding the exhaust to the manifold and replacing the rubber o rings on the end of pipes with old bits of garden hose. Should be interesting.
Snapchat-1550094240.jpg

View attachment 89199one of the next projects. Luckily enough when the lads bought this new they bought enough spare parts to rebuild the 3 110 lasers they used to run so parts shall not be a problem and it can be restored using the original genuine same parts.
How's the tin work on the same? Doesn't look too bad, there often is much left of them.

How's the tin work on the same? Doesn't look too bad, there often is much left of them.
Quite good actually. No rust at all on it. Only place that needs welding is the door that's off it. Someone took it off and left it outside in one of the other yards for god knows how long and there's a few holes in it. Other than that all else is good. Just needs a new friction disc because the clutch is slipping and maybe a bit off wiring. The people that own it have most of the bits I need. Even have a whole new engine if needed.

Quite good actually. No rust at all on it. Only place that needs welding is the door that's off it. Someone took it off and left it outside in one of the other yards for god knows how long and there's a few holes in it. Other than that all else is good. Just needs a new friction disc because the clutch is slipping and maybe a bit off wiring. The people that own it have most of the bits I need. Even have a whole new engine if needed.
I hope you do a thread on it when you get to it. or maybe a thread of your different work as you go.
I'd be interested, I'm sure others would too.
Everyone likes good refurb work.

I hope you do a thread on it when you get to it. or maybe a thread of your different work as you go.
I'd be interested, I'm sure others would too.
Everyone likes good refurb work.
Thanks. Have been trying to but I believe as a guest I can't use anything outside of the classified which I suppose is fair enough. Will post them up here tho as I go on. It's nice to know there's a keen interest in this kind of stuff because there's none around my neck of the woods, only 3 lads in the area who would have an interest but from what I hear I'm the only one about who'll take on other lads yolks to fix. :weld:

Last edited:
Does anyone else here deal with John conaty allot. I've been dealing with him for the last 3 years and he's grand in the shop but bye jesus you'd have a better chance of reaching god on the phone than him. Is there any secret to getting him on the phone.

On the topic of parts i have another burn victim here. Any one know where I'd get a wiring loom for the back end of a same antares 100. Looked at fenian Reillys website but no luck. Going to tip up to him and see but I fear he won't have it. Any advice on where one could be got?
Snapchat-2125377198.jpg

Last edited:
On the topic of parts i have another burn victim here. Any one know where I'd get a wiring loom for the back end of a same antares 100. Looked at fenian Reillys website but no luck. Going to tip up to him and see but I fear he won't have it. Any advice?
View attachment 89262
The chap in monaghan bringing in cabs and bits for them on Dondeal might be able to get something for you. Brings it from spain.

Thanks. Have been trying to but I believe as a guest I can't use anything outside of the classified which I suppose is fair enough. Will post them up here tho as I go on. It's nice to know there's a keen interest in this kind of stuff because there's none around my neck of the woods, only 3 lads in the area who would have an interest but from what I hear I'm the only one about who'll take on other lads yolks to fix. :weld:
Can't you just sign up as a member rather than a guest?

The chap in monaghan bringing in cabs and bits for them on Dondeal might be able to get something for you. Brings it from spain.
Thanks will try him. No rush on it. There's 5 or 6 other yolks in the yard that can fill in for it. Just thought of it there now.

On the topic of parts i have another burn victim here. Any one know where I'd get a wiring loom for the back end of a same antares 100. Looked at fenian Reillys website but no luck. Going to tip up to him and see but I fear he won't have it. Any advice on where one could be got?
View attachment 89262

Reilly would be your best bet , possibly your only bet .
Or a long term Same dealer , say Tom Shaw ?

Damien McKenna, DM Tours .

Reilly would be your best bet , possibly your only bet .
Or a long term Same dealer , say Tom Shaw ?

Damien McKenna, DM Tours .
Your man in fixing it for was meant to ring fenian as he'd know him better from buying tractors and parts off him since the 70s but no sign of that happening yet. Might try that lad in monaghan or even conaty next as they'd be closer. If all comes to all I'll try tom shaw or even send what little left of the loom to this lad in longford to see could he make one or I've even been told he'll fix the old one. May look for stickers too. same story as the laser for the other parts like lights, radios and mirrors.

Back