phones

Need to buy a good smartphone.
I live in a poor signal area so good antenna is important.
Battery life and camera quality also important.
The Samsung s21 ultra has good reviews but some question about signal strength.
They are expensive though!
The s22 is due out but I would be nervous about buying a untested expensive technology

have a Samsung A32 here , find it a good phone, dual sim, good camera & good at holding a signal in a poor area.

I’m coming up 5 years with my Samsung,it cost £120 when new,been the best one I’ve had.
Definitely capable of lasting but ive know experience of others. Thought the battery finally gave up on mine, turned out it was the charger cable. Dont know how long I have the s7 but got it when they came out first. Dropped in muck and washed countless times too. My brothers 1 went on fire though while charging

Definitely capable of lasting but ive know experience of others. Thought the battery finally gave up on mine, turned out it was the charger cable. Dont know how long I have the s7 but got it when they came out first. Dropped in muck and washed countless times too. My brothers 1 went on fire though while charging
That was a Samsung Tab X I'd say?

Samsung S7 were a great phone,had a couple and passed them down,one still going.drove over one with the guttler and it worked away after

I'm due an upgrade soon ,probably go back to Apple as the Samsung I have now has been a disappointment, had a Huawei before that, best phone I ever had but they aren't an option now as Google not working well with them, part of the row between America and China

I'm due an upgrade soon ,probably go back to Apple as the Samsung I have now has been a disappointment, had a Huawei before that, best phone I ever had but they aren't an option now as Google not working well with them, part of the row between America and China
Oppo are made in partnership with them good value phones that run full android

Any small smartphone available these times. I have an iPhone 6 and that is the right size for me, but it’s getting old and beginning to die

Iphone se 3rd generation it`s pretty much the same size as the old iphone 6 . I had a 6 and now have the latest se version .
Any small smartphone available these times. I have an iPhone 6 and that is the right size for me, but it’s getting old and beginning to die

iPhone se here too, great phone and as Massey above says same size as iPhone 6/7/8.

ideal size for me and my pocket etc

Iphone se 3rd generation it`s pretty much the same size as the old iphone 6 . I had a 6 and now have the latest se version .

iPhone se here too, great phone and as Massey above says same size as iPhone 6/7/8.

ideal size for me and my pocket etc

Have an SE here too, and like it, I like the push button hone button too.

As an aside, Iphones are funny money now.

does it have the facility to stop dirt building up in the charge port, always have to get mine replaced after 1.5yrs and its all due to dirt getting into the charge port

does it have the facility to stop dirt building up in the charge port, always have to get mine replaced after 1.5yrs and its all due to dirt getting into the charge port
I use an otterbox and it has little cover that keeps all the dust out.

What are the bottom of the range Samsungs like?

The A10 here has a shattered screen with some bits after falling out so only a matter of time...

What are the bottom of the range Samsungs like?

The A10 here has a shattered screen with some bits after falling out so only a matter of time...
Would have a small enough memory if that suits, I got an A43-5 (?) 5 g Samsung and it has decent power and memory. Not exactly cheap though.

I got an oppo A76 recently. Seems decent so far. About 240 in Harvey Norman I think it was.
Probably find it cheaper on line but I needed it as my old one was done.
I don't think it was too dear with the price of phones now.

What's the market like for unlimited data SIM only plans? Need a new SIM for a remote camera
I've 2 unlocked dongles. Using Tesco prepay 15 a month so only use them when I need them.
Unlocked means I can change sim provider if I need to.
48 and clear doing cheap deals at the moment

Back