phones

Does anyone on here have a Samsung A10 and how do they find it?

I've a Samsung S3 mini for the past good few years and it seems to have a life of It's own in the past two weeks with battery life and red hot at times too and hard to charge.

Don't want to move from Samsung, have an A40 workphone but I'd be afraid of breaking that kind of phone on the Farm!!

Does anyone on here have a Samsung A10 and how do they find it?

I've a Samsung S3 mini for the past good few years and it seems to have a life of It's own in the past two weeks with battery life and red hot at times too and hard to charge.

Don't want to move from Samsung, have an A40 workphone but I'd be afraid of breaking that kind of phone on the Farm!!
I’d be decommissioning that hot phone fairly lively, sounds like it’s got an internal short circuit and in all probability it could catch fire by itself with those symptoms.
I’ve got a Samsung also and it may be an A10 or close, haven’t had a bad Samsung phone yet but it’s a tad big as in it’s a tight fit in any pocket.

Has any1 changed an iphone battery themselves? Iv a 7 and d battery is gone bad. I dont know wheres d best spot to buy them as there all sorts of prices online

My brother in law changed his and then the screen after. He claims it was ok, but was tedious.
A friend of mine says there’s something easy to break during the process. That said he also doesn’t recommend most of the repair places as they use cheap batteries.

I’d give it a go. If you master it anything else that goes would be a doddle.

Currently have iPhone SE which is starting to show its age crashes daily an won't run newer apps. Don't fancy givin €800 foe new i11 so been lookin at Samsung and a20e. At €150 priced v keen. Nice size phone and screen but doesn't seam as tough or farm life proof as my SE. Has anyone any experience of them. Tia.

I had a iPhone 5 that was doing the same, about 6 months ago I got a refub iPhone 7, it has a new battery, it cost 200+ vat. I’m v happy with it. Very handy moving apps and contacts across to new phone.

Currently have iPhone SE which is starting to show its age crashes daily an won't run newer apps. Don't fancy givin €800 foe new i11 so been lookin at Samsung and a20e. At €150 priced v keen. Nice size phone and screen but doesn't seam as tough or farm life proof as my SE. Has anyone any experience of them. Tia.
Have 3 yr old samsung s7 here. Washed under the tap many times. Been a good phone for farming at least. Due an upgrade now though

Know a few lads who’ve bought phones off this crowd handtec.com . Second hand getting on dime oldest probably has his 9months . Great battery life .

Thanks for link Massey 6480. They seam quiet reasonable i8 €280 pristine condition year guaranteed. Probably more robost than cheaper Samsung. New i11 is €730 ish in phone shop Dublin. A lot a money.

Resurrecting this.thread rather than start a new one.
I'm.looking for a durable phone with a good camera.
Have used Samsung's for years and happy overall,the s7 I had a couple of and were very good in particular.
Until a couple of years ago I had a 12mth contract and had the phone worn out or near enough by 12mths.
The company would not leave me on the old type contract so now it seems to make sense to buy a phone and go sim only.
Last samsung was an s10e which was lovely to use with a brilliant camera which is important to me for publicity shots for the glampsite.
It got poor signal strength in less than a year and though it was under warranty the company wanted 350 to repair it as they said physical damage caused it.
I took it back and bought a doogee s55 tough phone for about 250 which has great battery and call signal but the 12 mp rated camera is very poor.doogee do a more expensive phone with a 48 mp main camera but from review s the wide angle camera is poor .
They only had the lesser one in the shop the day I bought it and I should have done more research but didn't.
I drop my phone regular and am hard enough on them,even with an otter box cover.so I need a phone that's good for email etc,has an excellent camera but is durable.
Samsung do an x cover durable phone but the camera isn't great.
I'm asking a lot but Wonder if anyone can suggest anything.
I don't mind spending money if it will do the job and last.
I run a lot of my booking systems etc from the.phone so it's very important to me.its a lot of hassle for me changing phones so not something I want to have to often
Doogee

Resurrecting this.thread rather than start a new one.
I'm.looking for a durable phone with a good camera.
Have used Samsung's for years and happy overall,the s7 I had a couple of and were very good in particular.
Until a couple of years ago I had a 12mth contract and had the phone worn out or near enough by 12mths.
The company would not leave me on the old type contract so now it seems to make sense to buy a phone and go sim only.
Last samsung was an s10e which was lovely to use with a brilliant camera which is important to me for publicity shots for the glampsite.
It got poor signal strength in less than a year and though it was under warranty the company wanted 350 to repair it as they said physical damage caused it.
I took it back and bought a doogee s55 tough phone for about 250 which has great battery and call signal but the 12 mp rated camera is very poor.doogee do a more expensive phone with a 48 mp main camera but from review s the wide angle camera is poor .
They only had the lesser one in the shop the day I bought it and I should have done more research but didn't.
I drop my phone regular and am hard enough on them,even with an otter box cover.so I need a phone that's good for email etc,has an excellent camera but is durable.
Samsung do an x cover durable phone but the camera isn't great.
I'm asking a lot but Wonder if anyone can suggest anything.
I don't mind spending money if it will do the job and last.
I run a lot of my booking systems etc from the.phone so it's very important to me.its a lot of hassle for me changing phones so not something I want to have to often
Doogee
I have a Google pixel 4a for the last few months. The camera is excellent for the price and it seems reasonably robust. I haven't got a case for it yet but must get one.

I have a Google pixel 4a for the last few months. The camera is excellent for the price and it seems reasonably robust. I haven't got a case for it yet but must get one.
Is the operating system similar to samsung/android

I have an oppo a9 savage battery, very fast. You'd have to look up the spec of the camera to see if it suits you. Was just over 200.

Thanks.id never heard of oppo.
Seems good value and a good battery is a bonus,the last couple of samsung I.had would not last the day with me.
Oneplus and redmi are the only non big brand phones I had heard of.
How is the camera quality in your opinion

I’ve had nothing but Samsung phones since the 1st smart phones,my current one is nearly 4,my wife’s had 3 phones in the last 18 months,she’s very hard on phones and regular drops them.
I’d buy a cheap phone and a decent camera if picture quality is important to you.

Sorry for bumping this up looking at changing my iPhone 6s. Just normal use on the phone Snapchat browing the web etc.want Something with good battery life 250-300e to spend prepay

Sorry for bumping this up looking at changing my iPhone 6s. Just normal use on the phone Snapchat browing the web etc.want Something with good battery life 250-300e to spend prepay
I like iphones and their operating system so wouldnt fancy changing now. They are stupid money though.
Just be careful that you dont spend €300 on something that might annoy you every day.

I'm not big into phones and don't have a big pile of need or interest in them.like you @ford76 only need something simple .Good camera great battery and most of the usually stuff.
Samsung galaxy x4 is what i using.on my 3rd one and unless there much better i couldn't go by it for 260 euro in local phone shop.
Wouldnt be simple on a phone grease cow dung , falling etc.it fell one evening in a passage way I was scraping out.could hear it ringing while totally submerged and had to go routing to find it.not a bother on it.
Great light on it to

Android are streets ahead of iPhone for battery. Had an iPhone 5S for 4 years but couldn't justify a new one when it became shook. So went for a Samsung galaxy A50 and it has been faultless. I think the latest version is the A52. Takes a little bit to get used to the android layout but I wouldn't go back.

iPhone man here, got an iPhone SE 64gb last year and it’s a great phone. You can get them a bit cheaper if you buy a refurbed phone or go on somewhere like swappie

Back