Pics by dstig

Well I was damm close I can tell you,but dairymaster just crossed the line at the last second

They have a habit of doing last minute price drops. A friend was going with them he called the bluff and said so and so was beating them by a bit so they told him they would double what there where out by. In total it came around 10 thousand. He didn't go with them in the end and part of the reason was the fact that they could just drop that much all of a sudden and was quality coming into question

Reactions: AYF
They have a habit of doing last minute price drops. A friend was going with them he called the bluff and said so and so was beating them by a bit so they told him they would double what there where out by. In total it came around 10 thousand. He didn't go with them in the end and part of the reason was the fact that they could just drop that much all of a sudden and was quality coming into question
Ya it is annoying when they do that I must say and giving you X amount for you old parlour and then come on with angle grinders and cut it to bits! Now another thing that pissed me off the other day was when the sales man came to look at progress and asked me why I hadn't any steps going down into the pit !! I replied aren't ye providing them? He looks at me and says No and pulls out his I pad and says it wasn't in the deal !! I though it was bad form so take note anybody buying a new parlour make sure they are included in the deal !

They lost a deal local to here over that too, dropped a massive amount off the quoted price when the farmer said he wanted to think about it for a day,

Ya it is annoying when they do that I must say and giving you X amount for you old parlour and then come on with angle grinders and cut it to bits! Now another thing that pissed me off the other day was when the sales man came to look at progress and asked me why I hadn't any steps going down into the pit !! I replied aren't ye providing them? He looks at me and says No and pulls out his I pad and says it wasn't in the deal !! I though it was bad form so take note anybody buying a new parlour make sure they are included in the deal !

Tell him to provide steps or load it all up and fcuk off.

I presume you are milking with the new machine , @dstig ? Or you walking them ro a neighbours parlour ? :scratchhead:
Ha I'm milking them alright,just more than half the cows calved at this stage and what you see in the picture above is what I still have,they tell me that it will be finished tomorrow. I won't lie I had a rough few weeks getting the cows milked as they were getting used to it but it's better now they know the score!

Got this made up the other day by local eng company it sure beats going up and down the yard with buckets View attachment 52982

A very tidy bit of engineering dstig .
Was that his plan or yours ? As in 2 wheels or 4 or even 3 wheels ?
Do you dip the bucket into the milk ?
Sorry for all the questions . Was thinking about something like it.
A few lads around here have bought the JFC tank . 1 lad put it in the back ok the jeep. Another made a trolley for it.

A very tidy bit of engineering dstig .
Was that his plan or yours ? As in 2 wheels or 4 or even 3 wheels ?
Do you dip the bucket into the milk ?
Sorry for all the questions . Was thinking about something like it.
A few lads around here have bought the JFC tank . 1 lad put it in the back ok the jeep. Another made a trolley for it.
Thanks it is nice I must say. It was my own idea to put 4wheels on it as with 2 I would have to lift it and with 3 I just thought it might be a unstable when turning it, I dip the buckets in for the milk and when the milk goes low I can tip it over on it's hinge. It might be over kill but I wanted it to last

If your yard was nice and smooth you could use a shopping trolley-galvanised and fitted with swivelling wheels-can be got at any decent supermarket for only one euro...:lol::lol::lol:
MF30

Back