Pictures of Mulholland Plant Hire's Machinery

Thanks Nash. The amarok is my brothers. He has it a couple of years now. I'l just soldier along with my we shogun for a while yet. Lol

I havnt been on it much tinman. Brother has it. Says it takes alot of getting used to. He went threw a phase of sayin to himself Il never get the hang of this and had kind of regretted getting it. But now he getting the hang of it and doesn't think he could do without it now.
http://youtu.be/NLzXlK-fduc

Hi [MENTION=2389]jimbozaxis[/MENTION] I saw you had a hurricane tree shear in one of your youtube vids, and wondered how you were getting on with it?

Yeah great bit of kit. Was only out on demo. But was so impressed we bought one. Was cutting anything we put infront of it.

Top drawer work as usual, lovely setting for that house with the little river flowing along the back of it. :thumbup:

Any pics of what that tree shear can cut jimbo?

always had the notion that one of them on the end if a big hiab would be some job for lopping trees down to size.

Lovely location surely but surprised he got planning permission that near the river.

There was two story house there before that we demolised. So that probly helped with planning. They could hardly refuse approval for a new house if one had been there previously. The occupant of the house is sadly now in a wheelchair so two story had to go and a bungalow with level access to the outside put up in its place.

There was two story house there before that we demolised. So that probly helped with planning. They could hardly refuse approval for a new house if one had been there previously. The occupant of the house is sadly now in a wheelchair so two story had to go and a bungalow with level access to the outside put up in its place.

Sorry to say it but in Mayo the river would overrule all else in the planning permission part. See your point though and it only makes sense as their was house there before. Used to be once upon a time here that if part of the say the chimney stack or small bit of wLl was left that they could not refuse planning permission. Unfortunately that's not the way anymore, if they dont like it tgey will make you jump through hoops at every turn and still not give the planning permission. A lot of pre planning meetings nowadays as it saves a lot of expense and hastle.

Them cages filled with stone name escapes me.
What sort of money a meter or a cage are they?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Back