Ploughing

Can't take any credit for this. The man who ploughed this beat a world champion back in his younger days.
IMG_2542.jpg
IMG_2543.jpg
IMG_2546.jpg

Can't take any credit for this. The man who ploughed this beat a world champion back in his younger days.
View attachment 81103 View attachment 81104 View attachment 81105
A work of art

I was on a farm last year and walked across a few recently ploughed fields.
I saw the plough in a shed, it was an elderly 4furrow KV reversible covered in weld, including the wearing metal.
The ploughing was excellent looking, I hadn’t been studying it closely but it just struck me as being excellent.

I mentioned it to the farmer afterwards and he told me that the ploughman is about 70 and has a lot of ploughing competition wins under his belt.
So much for poor tools....

Last edited by a moderator:
A work of art

I was on a farm last year and walked across a few recently ploughed fields.
I saw the plough in a shed, it was an elderly 4furrow KV reversible covered in weld, including the wearing metal.
The ploughing was excellent looking, I hadn’t been studying it closely but it just struck me as being excellent.

I mentioned it to the farmer afterwards and he told me that the ploughman is about 70 and has a lot of ploughing competition wins under his belt.
So much for poor tools....
The plough might have been old and repaired but must have been put back straight and tight.
The man above will be 83 this month.

Back