Posting pictures using Tapatalk - iPhone

No bother lads, I don't think this problem is fixed, it looks related to changes with the tapatalk plugin.

[MENTION=1475]candor[/MENTION] what ended this I c some pics coming up small again is it the way lads up them or is tapatalk

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Hi nick,

The issue is that tapatalk have changed a setting in the plugin that makes the app pick the thumnail images for full size images, hence the bluriness. Disabling thumbnails fixes this on the app but then it's not ideal either. I'm chasing this up with them at the moment.

Cheers.

Hi nick,

The issue is that tapatalk have changed a setting in the plugin that makes the app pick the thumnail images for full size images, hence the bluriness. Disabling thumbnails fixes this on the app but then it's not ideal either. I'm chasing this up with them at the moment.

Cheers.

Thanks for speedy reply :thumbup:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Does it matter wether you choose best medium or small option? Only started using it this mornin and selected medium

What are you doing differently there laois farmer? First 2 if you click on them jus open full screen, third one only gives you option to view gallery?

If I post a pic it comes small ,then go back edit post and delete pic and save it comes with the pic normal !!?!?!

If I post a pic it comes small ,then go back edit post and delete pic and save it comes with the pic normal !!?!?!
So basically if you don't put in the [*attach*] bits it'll leave it as a big picture in the attachments at the bottom then??

Last edited:

That makes sense, if you do not give it the option to see the attachment it will pick up the normal image.

Back