Power Tool Repairs?

Ó hÉidin

Does anyone know if there is someone around to repair power tools?

i have a sealey 19.2v impact wrench that has given up the ghost in recent weeks, no smell or burn, just stopped working.

i would give up on it, but i have 3 batteries and a 12v charger for it, would be worth paying someone to just look at in the off chance It could be salvaged.

Couple of lads in west Limerick who I hear good things about..........................................................

i have a sealey 19.2v impact wrench that has given up the ghost in recent weeks, no smell or burn, just stopped working.

i would give up on it, but i have 3 batteries and a 12v charger for it, would be worth paying someone to just look at in the off chance It could be salvaged.

Where are you based, I can put you onto a couple of lads who are reasonable price wise.

worth opening and checking the switch?

Back