Power washer

Anyone ever put a set of valves into a pto power washer? The one here is getting bet and pulsing a bit and near as I can figure it's the valves are shagged in it. No water getting into the oil so I assume the pistons are good.

You sure its valves and not the pressure valve
Quiet sure after parting with 80 euro for a new one last year and zero improvement in pressure. If you run the pto in 1000rpm but run it up to about 700 you get the pressure but it's a 540 one. It used put out 3000 psi at 400 ish rpm. New turbo head fitted to incase the old one was worn.

Anyone ever put a set of valves into a pto power washer? The one here is getting bet and pulsing a bit and near as I can figure it's the valves are shagged in it. No water getting into the oil so I assume the pistons are good.
Not a PTO washer here but the pumps would be similar, has had a few piston seal kits over the years, no bother fit them, not sure what you mean by valves.

Not a PTO washer here but the pumps would be similar, has had a few piston seal kits over the years, no bother fit them, not sure what you mean by valves.
If you pop the 6 big brass nut yokes out of the pump there's one way non return valves behind them. 2 for each piston, inlet and outlet.

Quiet sure after parting with 80 euro for a new one last year and zero improvement in pressure. If you run the pto in 1000rpm but run it up to about 700 you get the pressure but it's a 540 one. It used put out 3000 psi at 400 ish rpm. New turbo head fitted to incase the old one was worn.
And you wonder why its fooked:lol::tt2:

And you wonder why its fooked:lol::tt2:
:laugh: I am toying with the idea of mounting a box on the front of it that would turn a 540 input speed into 1000 output. Have the box off an old Kuhn mower and all to do it. Be a big saving on a tractor roaring all day imo.

Lads where’s the best value at the minute for a pto power washer hawk pump 20 m hose turbo lance reel optional. Tia

On the subject of power washers, have a hawk pto power washer that’s only hitting around 1500psi, Strainer in Barrell is clean, No inline gauze going into pump.
Thanks

On the subject of power washers, have a hawk pto power washer that’s only hitting around 1500psi, Strainer in Barrell is clean, No inline gauze going into pump.
Thanks
is there water getting into the oil ? that happened mine last year and i had to get a new pump

Could you not get the seals done in it? Had that with a Karcher last year
seemingly not, the place i left it into said a new pump was needed , the new one is a lot more powerful and has saved a good bit of time washing out the sheds

Back