pv panels

Green Grass

Anyone experience of these ,i am always sceptical of new tech. but from reading over on boards these have come on in leaps and bounds .A savvy !!!neighbour back the road got them this year and had the house insulated as well part of seai grant i guess .I think you would need a battery set up to get good value out of them although some lads have said their old type esb meter wheel have spun the opposite way when the excess elec goes back into the grid !!!
It probably a bit too early yet for battery tech. as it seems the tesla battery will be the way to go in that you might be able to run the electric from the battery storage in the car ''tis mad ted''

Anyone experience of these ,i am always sceptical of new tech. but from reading over on boards these have come on in leaps and bounds .A savvy !!!neighbour back the road got them this year and had the house insulated as well part of seai grant i guess .I think you would need a battery set up to get good value out of them although some lads have said their old type esb meter wheel have spun the opposite way when the excess elec goes back into the grid !!!
It probably a bit too early yet for battery tech. as it seems the tesla battery will be the way to go in that you might be able to run the electric from the battery storage in the car ''tis mad ted''
Batteries in household situations aren't really cost effective. The intention is that hot water and electric cars will be the batteries in effect, using up excess electric generated

Back