rallying

Isn’t that absolutely fantastic skill to keep control of cars on loose surface like that. I really like F1 but good top class rallying has to be tops, they have some balls.

Isn’t that absolutely fantastic skill to keep control of cars on loose surface like that. I really like F1 but good top class rallying has to be tops, they have some balls.
It is, i just thought it give a more real view of the speed and commitment they have.

It is, i just thought it give a more real view of the speed and commitment they have.
The camera work in F1 completely misses the sense of speed, rocketships made to look like they are trundling around.

The rally people are just crazy though, I'd doesn't make sense to me how they can do it so consistently. I much prefer racing though

True, you don’t appreciate the speed of F1 until you go to one. Better still I think the braking ability of them is more impressive, first time I saw one in Nurburgring slowing into a chicane I thought it went backwards for a split second as my head was following so quickly I had to turn back again.

The boys in the video are enjoying it anyway. A rally of Ireland stage went by our house a few years ago, we have a couple of nice bends wither side of the house. When you see them tackle a bit of road you know it gives a lot of perspective on the speed.

Big off on stage 3

Two boys hopped out of the car once it stopped rolling

1642775782298.png

Back