Randomly Gone

gone

if you could get the right person into the house even paying a small rent it would keep it dry and maintained, you,d be surprised at the prices people are paying for houses in poorer conditions than that house
While I understand what you are saying, money or getting tenants are not the issue.
Access is the issue, over 1/2Km of farm lane into the heart of the farm, through 4 gate I like to keep locked, access is only available through the farmyard between the sheds and through the cattle yard.
Not leasable and still use the yard, house or yard is my choice, and I choose the yard.

Last edited:

scoffcruddle

While I understand what you are saying, money or getting tenants are not the issue.
Access is the issue, over 1/2Km of farm lane into the heart of the farm, through 4 gate I like to keep locked, access is only available through the farmyard between the sheds and through the cattle yard.
Not leasable and still use the yard, house or yard is my choice, and I choose the yard.
The house should always be the 1st thing you come to on the lane,a local farm you can’t get to the house during milking🙄the wife was a teacher and her car was always covered in shite from the collecting yard.

humungus

4 gates to open would be a big drawback alright and i see your point for sure, i was just thinking that any house not being lived in deteriorates very quickly

gone

Out for a walk by the Slaney, through the Brother's forestry, water in the Slaney was a disgrace, brown from the Shit and Piss from the people of Tullow, Rathvilly & Baltinglass, :smellypoo:.
The small tributary going through farmland is crystal clear, :thumbup1:20210613_164849.jpg20210613_164902.jpg20210613_173655.jpg20210613_173752.jpg20210613_173830.jpg

Last edited:

Paw

Out for a walk by the Slaney, through the Brother's forestry, water in the Slaney was a disgrace, brown from the Shit and Piss of people of Tullow, Rathvilly & Baltinglass, :smellypoo:.
The small tributary going through farmland is crystal clear, :thumbup1:
No surprise there.