Randomly Gone

Started to spit rain here very shortly after 2pm, so decided to pull the plug on spraying and service the engine of the sprayer. Dropped the oil and went off to get the filters, got waylaid a bit, went to look at a neighbour's crops, 2nd last leaf almost fully out on the wheat, and just peeping on the barley and beans about a week from flowering. Nice and handy to do the oil and main diesel filters, secondary fuel filter can wait till next time.
20210514_184835.jpg20210514_184828.jpg20210514_184839.jpg

Yeah, very easy to fix, they are crap and I have automatic stabilisers sitting on the shelf, just hadn't gotten around to fitting them.
Excuse my ignorance but what do you mean by automatic??

edit, sorry just saw your reply now

how are they going for you?

Excuse my ignorance but what do you mean by automatic??

edit, sorry just saw your reply now

how are they going for you?
In for a service, a hold up for something their side, but may wait for some sun 🌞 to try them out, I would not be able to walk across a lot of land here at the moment.
:boat:

Is your 6718 D6 or DVT
Both my modern masseys are dyna 6, I would like a dyna vt but the price difference was too much and for traction work and road work they are not as good. I probably should have gone dyna vt for the 6718S as the backend and lift are far far superior on the dyna vt than the 3120 backend that is on the 6718S dyna 6. I did get MF rep Colin to promise me an upgrade of the drop arms, (the weakest part of them) if MF ever upgraded the new ones, and he did do it, they were just fitted them, but I haven't picked it up as the garage is up to it's eyes with silage gear going out and they 1 more thing to check on the tractor.

My late Uncle's place, a bit awkward as the only access is through the yard, so not being lived in, having to do some repairs as the roof is leaking and doing a little bit of tidying up around it.
There is a bit of history in that roof and house, judging by the different materials in use. Nice to see it being maintained :thumbup1:

My late Uncle's place, a bit awkward as the only access is through the yard, so not being lived in, having to do some repairs as the roof is leaking and doing a little bit of tidying up around it.
View attachment 92885View attachment 92886View attachment 92887View attachment 92888
if you could get the right person into the house even paying a small rent it would keep it dry and maintained, you,d be surprised at the prices people are paying for houses in poorer conditions than that house

Back